• Probably dud

• No lol

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
This is just a small suggestion, before factions comes out
(I know it's pretty late to make a suggestion :v)
Basically, in Minecraft, explosions destroy items.
Now there's loads of TNT, cannons and exploding stuff in factions.
Imagine you're raiding a base and when you get in the base, the cannon's shots destroys chests and items.

My idea would be to set every item not to get erased when hit by an explosion.
There' s already a similar mechanic in Vanilla MC, Nether Stars don't get destroyed by explosions (The wither sends exploding skulls lel)

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
This could be better, but they could keep it and it would be luck. I think that the items should stay because you worked so hard getting into the base. It would be frustrating to get in and find that you blew the whole thing up.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think this is a good idea...
If you blow up a whole wall of chests through a base wall, those items will be spilled everywhere.
Those items would cause allot of frame loss and high ping.
I'd suggest making chests require 5 hits of TNT to blow up and obsidian taking like 3-4.
Not 5 TNT with a stacked blast, but 5 hits separated by 30 - 60 seconds each

Reactions: Ping Ether

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I don't think this is a good idea...
If you blow up a whole wall of chests through a base wall, those items will be spilled everywhere.
Those items would cause allot of frame loss and high ping.
I'd suggest making chests require 5 hits of TNT to blow up and obsidian taking like 3-4.
Not 5 TNT with a stacked blast, but 5 hits separated by 30 - 60 seconds each
ehh no. 5 hits for a chest would man prople build their base out of chests and not obsidian. And with 5 hits to destroy a chest regen chest vaults will be too hard to raid.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
ehh no. 5 hits for a chest would man prople build their base out of chests and not obsidian. And with 5 hits to destroy a chest regen chest vaults will be too hard to raid.
You do realize that you can E-pearl through a chest wall, right?
Besides, regen chests are meant to be hard to raid, since the most effective way to do it is hitting the back of it

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You do realize that you can E-pearl through a chest wall, right?
Besides, regen chests are meant to be hard to raid, since the most effective way to do it is hitting the back of it
I know you can epearl through chest walls but imagine having a layer of obsidian then a layer of chests then a layer of obsidian and so on.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I know you can epearl through chest walls but imagine having a layer of obsidian then a layer of chests then a layer of obsidian and so on.
Step 1: make obby wall
Step 2: cover it in chests
Step 3: Realize that doing this by hand takes at least 5 hours per wall of chests (4 walls for a complete wrap)

The amount of time it would take to build a wall of chests is extremely high.
I'd think that that would balance it out

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Step 1: make obby wall
Step 2: cover it in chests
Step 3: Realize that doing this by hand takes at least 5 hours per wall of chests (4 walls for a complete wrap)

The amount of time it would take to build a wall of chests is extremely high.
I'd think that that would balance it out
It wouldnt take longer than building a normal obby cube around your base which people already do. Doubling that time for extra and more protection would encourage many people to do it

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
It wouldnt take longer than building a normal obby cube around your base which people already do. Doubling that time for extra and more protection would encourage many people to do it
Most of the players of cubecraft are impatient. Do you really believe that they will spend hours upon hours placing chests and trapped chests one at a time?
They're not as easy to place as obsidian.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Most of the players of cubecraft are impatient. Do you really believe that they will spend hours upon hours placing chests and trapped chests one at a time?
They're not as easy to place as obsidian.
impatience will make you get raided in no time on most servers

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
This is just a small suggestion, before factions comes out
(I know it's pretty late to make a suggestion :v)
Basically, in Minecraft, explosions destroy items.
Now there's loads of TNT, cannons and exploding stuff in factions.
Imagine you're raiding a base and when you get in the base, the cannon's shots destroys chests and items.

My idea would be to set every item not to get erased when hit by an explosion.
There' s already a similar mechanic in Vanilla MC, Nether Stars don't get destroyed by explosions (The wither sends exploding skulls lel)
I do like this suggestion but one of the things you have to be in factions is careful and not only brutal
Also that is why you have to make sure you're cannon is aiming at the right area to prevent destroying any precious items
EDIT: Forgot to mention at yesterdays live stream they said they did not even start or plan anything for factions yet so they are still looking for ideas :D

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I do like this suggestion but one of the things you have to be in factions is careful and not only brutal
Also that is why you have to make sure you're cannon is aiming at the right area to prevent destroying any precious items
But
But you could place TNT around chests and watch all items fly, without exploding them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom