• Poll closed .

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

This is just a very small and quick, yet useful and important, improvement I think should be made to Block Wars Bridges.

Currently, say you pick up an arrow/TNT power up, when you score a point you will respawn immediately... but without the arrows/TNT (As my example goes.) I would quite like to see it implemented so that you keep the power up after you score. However, to prevent you stacking up on it, you will only be able to have one of each power up at once, so 5 extra arrows, and one TNT. Thank you for reading.

Edit: Changed post to agree with a good idea from @Blom

Please let me know what you think! (:agree: = Agree, :unsure: = Unsure, :disagree: = Disagree)

Have a great day! ^_^

Last edited:

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Late Reply...
Although the suggestion is good, this can easily mean players can stack up to 3 TNT at once, which I see as unbalanced. Especially with the arrows, Arrows are already overpowered especially when camping.

• Agree
Reactions: BurntCrown8876

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Late Reply...
Although the suggestion is good, this can easily mean players can stack up to 3 TNT at once, which I see as unbalanced. Especially with the arrows, Arrows are already overpowered especially when camping.
Perhaps some changes could be made to limit the amount. It would be especially Overpowered in OP mode!

Reactions: GeoJosh7

LeemoGG

Jan 20, 2022
Saturn
Hello there!

This is just a very small and quick, yet useful and important, improvement I think should be made to Block Wars Bridges.

Currently, say you pick up an arrow/TNT power up, when you score a point you will respawn immediately... but without the arrows/TNT (As my example goes.) I would quite like to see it implemented so that you keep the power up after you score. Thank you.

Please let me know what you think! (:agree: = Agree, :unsure: = Unsure, :disagree: = Disagree)

Have a great day! ^_^
i no agree t his no important becuase disagree

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Late Reply...
I think rather than with arrows, picking up an item that goes in a slot, similar to pretty much every other game, it should replace the current power-up. I don't know if it already does, but that would mean, if you already have a TNT, it would replace with the new TNT.

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

I have changed the post to agree with the good suggestion from @Blom
Please re-consider if you earlier voted with a disagree, as it may now suit how you wish it.

Thank you for your time, have a great day! ^_^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom