• Neither

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Some of the maps on slime survival have places for survivors to go that are WAY to overpowered. For example, it is extremely difficult as a slime to shoot from the ground to the top of the fire truck ladder at survivors, and if you manage, it's very easy for a survivor to dodge. Also, if it hits in freeze tag mode, and there are two survivors, they can recover each other. The only way is to go up on the ladder yourself.
So the main idea of this suggestion is to make it easier for slimes to shoot long distances up, espacially because on a lot of these spots, you can jump down if a slime comes up.
Factory: 1. Decrease the height and/or general size of the containers which you can climb up, or 2. remove the ladders
Pirates: 3. Lower the "stone islands" above the base of the map and 4. angle the treasure chests a little downwards
Forest: 5. Decrease the height a little bit of the small shelter just outside the house and 6. make it easier for a survivor inside the top of the house to get cornered
Toys: 7. Decrease the size of the stack of bricks and 8. angle the fire truck ladder more down
In every place I mentioned, it's easy for a survivor to dodge anything that comes up or jump down if a slime comes up. Especially the toy firetruck ladder: Few slimes can shoot all the way up, and survivors can easily dodge anything that makes it up. They can jump down if a slime comes up.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Actually I like it, But I don’t have any problems with the maps.
If you play normal it’s way too hard to escape from the slimes because they can track you and, throw with all of them a slime to each sides. With freeze tag the same, there will be less players (Yes you can recover others) but when all players are paralyses except 1 it’s not that hard. But it actually depends on If the slimes are doing something.

But I don’t mind though. But in my opinion, the maps are fine :P

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Actually I like it, But I don’t have any problems with the maps.
If you play normal it’s way too hard to escape from the slimes because they can track you and, throw with all of them a slime to each sides. With freeze tag the same, there will be less players (Yes you can recover others) but when all players are paralyses except 1 it’s not that hard. But it actually depends on If the slimes are doing something.

But I don’t mind though. But in my opinion, the maps are fine :p

Definetly. The maps are great.

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
If you play normal it’s way too hard to escape from the slimes because they can track you
If you play freeze tag, slimes can still track you using their own tracker. Each slime has their own player tracker in freeze, and I use it often because I seem to be slime like 60% of the time and about 80% of people hide lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom