Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you like "slime survival" game to become an offical cubecraft game and not a temporary one?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

CRAFT_IL

May 15, 2020
hey, i would like to post my suggestion here
so here it is
slime survival is a temporary-featured game, that players don't have acces to all the time. so my suggestion is to make slime survival an offical game that players have acces to all the time, like mineware or skywars. i am sure i am not the only one
i really miss that game
so if you could do that it will really make me happy. thanks,
CRAFT_IL.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey,
Welcome to the forums!
These types of posts have been made regarding making featured game modes permanent. The main reason I think they don't and personally I agree with it, is that making the game mode permanents makes it lose its uniqueness and could potentially cause not as many people to play it compared to if it is something that is featured for a limited amount of time.

Reactions: Lozora

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
hey, i would like to post my suggestion here
so here it is
slime survival is a temporary-featured game, that players don't have acces to all the time. so my suggestion is to make slime survival an offical game that players have acces to all the time, like mineware or skywars. i am sure i am not the only one
i really miss that game
so if you could do that it will really make me happy. thanks,
CRAFT_IL.
It was a official game before but they removed it because there were not enough players to run the game. I think it's a good idea to keep it like it is now.

Reactions: RemiFan

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I do not agree, as has been said above, there would be too few players for it and the game will soon have (almost) no players

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry, but I have to disagree too. I mean, I like the game a lot, but I also like the concept of rotating minigames, and if they would add slime survival as a permanent game, people would go ask for other minigames to be permanent too.

I think it would also lose a lot of players. This is because one of the main reasons why people play those minigames, is the fact that you can only play them temporary.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I would love to see Slime Survival as a official game because I love to play it. But unfortunately does Slime Survival have small active player base and I think that most of the active Slime Survival players would get tired of it pretty fast. Unfortunately -1

It's great that you suggest it though :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom