Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of the possible overhaul?

• Total voters

ThatLadChris

Apr 22, 2020
Meme Studio #420
There's probably been multiple posts related to something like this but it doesn't hurt to try.

Potions
It'd be a bit of a mixup to how eggwars could work in the future, but for the better. Perhaps buyable potions such as speed, instant health, potions included in the "debuffer" kit, and jump boost, jump boost of which is already apart of a kit but could soon be accessible to all. Perhaps 8/10 gold each could suffice for one of these pots, giving everyone a chance to mix up their strategies.

Items
Perhaps something along the fireballs, similar to those in bedwars, to help with people running across bridges (not all of us are good with a bow) or exploding blocks from a distance (you know people love building walls around their base in teams).

Generators
Gold:

A few notes on the subject of generators. Not a single map should start of with a base that has an inactive gold generator (such is the case in solo maps such as Candy and team maps such as Toys)
Diamond:
Adding a 4th tier, similar to gold and iron as well as possible upgrade price adjustments. The price for tier 3 diamond gens could possibly become 20 diamonds and 30 for tier 4, or staying at the 25 for tier 3 and 35 for tier 4. A secondary option for tier 4 could be 3/5 emeralds as another option to the diamonds, meaning a player could either choose to give up their diamonds, or some emeralds. Of course the emerald option would only be available on supporting maps, bring me to my last idea.
Emerald:
Emerald generators should really be rolled out to more maps to give unique items otherwise unobtainable. This could range from a better sword, to a better bow, to even potions with higher and/or combined effects. Emerald gens may also be toned down from the usual 15 seconds for an emerald, to something like 8 or 10, to make it more practical for diamond gen upgrades.

Let me know what you think of these suggestions and maybe even add some of your own, or a revision of how mine could be improved. :)

Last edited:

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Overall great ideas, not sure about the level 4 diamond generator and what campers would do with that but thats a YES for me

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There's probably been multiple posts related to something like this but it doesn't hurt to try.

Potions
It'd be a bit of a mixup to how eggwars could work in the future, but for the better. Perhaps buyable potions such as speed, instant health, potions included in the "debuffer" kit, and jump boost, jump boost of which is already apart of a kit but could soon be accessible to all. Perhaps 8/10 gold each could suffice for one of these pots, giving everyone a chance to mix up their strategies.

Items
Perhaps something along the fireballs, similar to those in bedwars, to help with people running across bridges (not all of us are good with a bow) or exploding blocks from a distance (you know people love building walls around their base in teams).

Generators
Gold:

A few notes on the subject of generators. Not a single map should start of with a base that has an inactive gold generator (such is the case in solo maps such as Candy and team maps such as Toys)
Diamond:
Adding a 4th tier, similar to gold and iron as well as possible upgrade price adjustments. The price for tier 3 diamond gens could possibly become 20 diamonds and 30 for tier 4, or staying at the 25 for tier 3 and 35 for tier 4. A secondary option for tier 4 could be 3/5 emeralds as another option to the diamonds, meaning a player could either choose to give up their diamonds, or some emeralds. Of course the emerald option would only be available on supporting maps, bring me to my last idea.
Emerald:
Emerald generators should really be rolled out to more maps to give unique items otherwise unobtainable. This could range from a better sword, to a better bow, to even potions with higher and/or combined effects. Emerald gens may also be toned down from the usual 15 seconds for an emerald, to something like 8 or 10, to make it more practical for diamond gen upgrades.

Let me know what you think of these suggestions and maybe even add some of your own, or a revision of how mine could be improved. :)

Potions: No, would be very annoying in some cases, while unfair in others, to useless in other modes, plus making kits redundant is not a good thing to do, also 8 to 10 gold would be super op for some maps that gives you tons of gold like Garden. Huge no from me.

Items: No, I do not support BedWars items being added to Egg Wars, Bedwars already is pretty bad, no need to copy, and or bring anything from there to here. Fireballs sound ridiculously op, this would make riding almost impossible without pearls. Again, no from me.

Generators: No, maps with no gold gens are unique and fun, I completely support them staying. 4th Tier Diamond gen is way to op, same with emeralds, not nessesary at all. I support Emerald Gens being incorporated more, however, buffing production times I am against.

Overall I don't agree with most of these, I voted no for that reason.

Reactions: MrTommy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom