Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
As you may all know CubeCraft launched their renewed Skywars.
There are many mixed feelings about this, players from 1.8 and 1.9 as well.

I’m just gonna give my opinion to this renewed Skywars, I play 1.8 myself and I didn’t really like this update.

- In Overpowered mode, there are too many types of enchanted armor and swords. For example, there are several different types of boots and leggings. With different enchantments.
There is
  • Boots with Prot 1, Projectile 1, Projectile 3, Fire Prot 3 etc.
  • Leggings with Prot 2, Projectile 3 etc.
  • Chestplates with Fire Prot 3, Projectile 1, Prot 2 + Fire Prot 1 etc.
  • Helmets with Fire Prot 3, and Prot 2 etc.
The same for Normal mode, just too many types of enchantments.
Why would we add so many types of different enchantments?

- In Overpowered mode, the chests are filled with so much armor. Even non-enchanted armor. Due to the amount of armor you get in one chest, it’s unnecessary to put non-enchanted armor in the chests.
Same as the non-enchanted diamond sword, the non-enchanted bow and the non-enchanted pickaxe. No one is going to use it when there are way more better items.

- I would recommend adding notch apples to the chests again, not only in mid but also on the regular chests. Especially when you are playing Team Skywars. Imagine a getting 4vs1, and the only thing you can do is eating golden apples. By then, you are already dead.

- Remove the golden sword with Sharpness 7. Even tho it breaks within hits, it does 12.75 damage, it’s way too much.

- In Overpowered mode, there is an Iron sword with Sharpness II & Sharpness III. Kind of useless in OP mode considering the other Diamond loot.

- I would like to see enderpearls added to the regular chests again, because enderpearl are pretty usefull in 1.8 (enderpearl-save). It’s quite unfair to only have enderpearls in mid. Moreover, since soft blocks is a new feature, enderpearls are quite useful to save. Softblocks also prevents people taking risks to build to mid or another island.. With enderpearls it’s more likely to end the game faster. Due to the reason above here. Players are scared to build.
Just a side note, the refill provides too many enderpearls (played Trees today and had 18 enderpearls...)

- Punch Bows can be bad in 1.9, but in 1.8 it’s quite handy. When you are running out of golden apples, or when you are fighting a whole team, it’s helping to protect yourself. Not everyone is good at pvp, and the punch bow can help somehow.

- For the Scout-Kit: The kit changed to 3 Speed I pots. Speed I is quite useless, so bring Speed II back. And make sure the potions are stacked (more inventory space and it’s just annoying to get them separated)

- The golden apples amount is fine, but there are too many golden apples separated in a chest. You get like 7 gaps, 8 gaps, 5 gaps. Why don’t just stack the gaps to 20 gaps?

- Please remove the animals during games, no further explanation needed.

After all my complains, there are some good things about this renewed Skywars

- I love the new Fishing Rod: Unbreaking X
- The lay-out of the Tablist. The amount of kills shown in Tab is a nice addition.
- The new Assist system. I like the fact that you get points too, when you ‘helped’ killing an enemy. It also shows the percent of damage, nice one.
- I like the announcement of teaming / crossing is not allowed.
- I like the new pre-lobby. It really reminds me of the old-old one.
- Removing the knockback, map specific items
- You don't have to click on Respawn after you die

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I agree with the most of it, But not, to remove the animals, because they’re quite useful If you are out of food. And they removed alot from “specific items” and that’s just not good.

Anyway with alot of your Feedback, I agree.

Reactions: XiiKa

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I agree with the most of it, But not, to remove the animals, because they’re quite useful If you are out of food. And they removed alot from “specific items” and that’s just not good.

Anyway with alot of your Feedback, I agree.
How do you run out of food...

Oh sorry trash 1.9 hunger/healing system, proceed

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom