Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

R9 Slain

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2020
I would like to start this off by saying that there is no difference between UHC, Normal and Overpowered and this is disappointing. The only difference is the type of armor you can buy with the exception in hardcore where its the type of "food"/healing items you can buy and the lack of natural regen.
And to make cubecraft less mad here are some good features

- Adding "Full armor" buys to the top of the UI
- Health Pots to UHC, except the fact they heal more than Golden apples and cost SIGNIFICANTLY less. so there is no point in buying gapples in UHC except to pregap for 2 extra hearts. But at this point buy an iron sword or pickaxe with the gold

50/50 features
- Spawning with a Pickaxe, What the hack? What is the point of Miner kit now? And plus if you buy a netherite pickaxe its like spawning in with an iron sword after you die, atleast make the pickaxe downgrade each time you die.
- Emerald Upgrade, I mean it's alright, No sharpness? Nothing past 1 prot? Riptide doesn't work due to no "weather" option in eggwars making it useless. "Swift Sneak" doesn't work on bedrock as its a java feature only.

For OP mode:
1) Add armor back to Prot 4, swords to sharp 2. revert old armor changes to leather -> chain -> diamond with the exception of Netherite being a top gear item
Why?
Currently the balance of armor is quite ridiculous. I am severely underpowered when people rush my base really quick, with prot 4 leather for a cheaper price than full iron and it offers more protection even from a sharpness 2 sword.

2) Make stone swords cost more or remove the wooden sword
Why?
At the current prices there is no reason to buy a wooden sword, its half the price of a stone and deals little to no damage to Iron armor compared to a stone sword.

3) Prot IV Leather Armor is more "non" friendly than full iron armor
Why?
If I place full obsidian down and someone with full prot 4 armor pushes me I can more likely break their armor and kill them with a pickaxe I spawn with. Now if a Full Iron in Prot 1 pushes me, I am far less likely to kill them with just a pickaxe I spawn with. it may make them harder to kill in a short time, but over all when all the sweaty people push their armor gets broken faster with Leather armor than it does with Iron armor

4) Generator Speeds
Why?
It's harder to get items at the speed I use to get them, especially for items like blocks and armor, with the prices now being higher I have to wait longer to buy them. But people who pick builder kit and instantly rush me can just buy a really cheap stone sword and one set of blocks and I am dead because my armor now costs as much as their swords. Additionally in OP it spawns 2 of the materials at once, I would rather all gen speeds be the same in all gamemodes so it is more predictable especially at the start of the games so I know how much iron is at each generator to begin with.

R9 Slain

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2020
I would like to start this off by saying that there is no difference between UHC, Normal and Overpowered and this is disappointing. The only difference is the type of armor you can buy with the exception in hardcore where its the type of "food"/healing items you can buy and the lack of natural regen.
And to make cubecraft less mad here are some good features

- Adding "Full armor" buys to the top of the UI
- Health Pots to UHC, except the fact they heal more than Golden apples and cost SIGNIFICANTLY less. so there is no point in buying gapples in UHC except to pregap for 2 extra hearts. But at this point buy an iron sword or pickaxe with the gold

50/50 features
- Spawning with a Pickaxe, What the hack? What is the point of Miner kit now? And plus if you buy a netherite pickaxe its like spawning in with an iron sword after you die, atleast make the pickaxe downgrade each time you die.
- Emerald Upgrade, I mean it's alright, No sharpness? Nothing past 1 prot? Riptide doesn't work due to no "weather" option in eggwars making it useless. "Swift Sneak" doesn't work on bedrock as its a java feature only.

For OP mode:
1) Add armor back to Prot 4, swords to sharp 2. revert old armor changes to leather -> chain -> diamond with the exception of Netherite being a top gear item
Why?
Currently the balance of armor is quite ridiculous. I am severely underpowered when people rush my base really quick, with prot 4 leather for a cheaper price than full iron and it offers more protection even from a sharpness 2 sword.

2) Make stone swords cost more or remove the wooden sword
Why?
At the current prices there is no reason to buy a wooden sword, its half the price of a stone and deals little to no damage to Iron armor compared to a stone sword.

3) Prot IV Leather Armor is more "non" friendly than full iron armor
Why?
If I place full obsidian down and someone with full prot 4 armor pushes me I can more likely break their armor and kill them with a pickaxe I spawn with. Now if a Full Iron in Prot 1 pushes me, I am far less likely to kill them with just a pickaxe I spawn with. it may make them harder to kill in a short time, but over all when all the sweaty people push their armor gets broken faster with Leather armor than it does with Iron armor

4) Generator Speeds
Why?
It's harder to get items at the speed I use to get them, especially for items like blocks and armor, with the prices now being higher I have to wait longer to buy them. But people who pick builder kit and instantly rush me can just buy a really cheap stone sword and one set of blocks and I am dead because my armor now costs as much as their swords. Additionally in OP it spawns 2 of the materials at once, I would rather all gen speeds be the same in all gamemodes so it is more predictable especially at the start of the games so I know how much iron is at each generator to begin with.
Additionally on top of this one questionable decision is removing the feature where if you bought the "32 Iron for 64 Blocks" option if you had exactly 32 Iron it would replace the slot that had the iron with the blocks. So if I had 32 iron in hotbar slot 3(2) the blocks would then be in hotbar slot 3(2) but now it goes to an open inventory slot that was open before buying the items

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom