Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
In team SkyWars, each team is differentiated by a number. The problem with that is from a distance, it is hard to tell who is on a team and who isn't. Approaching multiple people all on different teams is much safer than a whole team, but you may find out which one it is too late. I think each team should have its own color instead to fix that issue. You need to be somewhat close to read a number but can see a color much further away. Also, colors for teams would look nicer.

My idea for team colors for each mode:
2 player teams: Red [R], Orange [O], Yellow [Y], Green [G], Cyan [C], Blue (B), Purple [PU], Pink [PI]
4 player teams & Mega: Red [R], Blue (B), Green [G], Yellow [Y]

To help players see who is a teammate and who is an opponent, teammates will have a bold name to help them stand out. If a player sees someone with an unbold name, they will know they're an enemy.

Last edited:

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the suggestion. I remembered at one point that CubeCraft was considering adding team colors to SkyWars but for some reason that never happened. Like what you said, it'll be easier to identify cross teaming if this is added

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
In team SkyWars, each team is differentiated by a number. The problem with that is from a distance, it is hard to tell who is on a team and who isn't. Approaching multiple people all on different teams is much safer than a whole team, but you may find out which one it is too late. I think each team should have its own color instead to fix that issue. You need to be somewhat close to read a number but can see a color much further away. Also, colors for teams would look nicer.

2 player teams: Red [R], Orange [O], Yellow [Y], Green [G], Cyan [C], Blue (B), Purple [PU], Pink [PI]
4 player teams: Red [R], Blue (B), Green [G], Yellow [Y]
Mega teams: Red [R] & Blue (B)
Skywars mega is a 10v10v10v10 :)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This was discussed in a community talk over 3 years ago. I can't remember why, but Younisco said that they couldn't do it. However, times have changed and 3 years have passed. So maybe it could be done now?

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with the suggestion. I remembered at one point that CubeCraft was considering adding team colors to SkyWars but for some reason that never happened. Like what you said, it'll be easier to identify cross teaming if this is added
To add on to this reply, I think this suggestion should be added to other games like Survival Games and Lucky Islands

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe this is just me, but I prefer seeing all the enemy players' names as red which signifies well that they are enemies. Also, the colors could also become slightly confusing when there are multiple players fighting in an area, especially in Team SkyWars. Also, for some reason the colors concept seems to fit better in EggWars; maybe the colors signify a more permanent team that is capable of respawning than it does a faster-paced SkyWars kind of team

However, I do think it's an alright idea and I wouldn't mind it too much if it was added

Ehlli

Nov 4, 2023
Canada

4 player teams: Red [R], Blue (B), Green [G], Yellow [Y]
I agree. It would be so much easier to differentiate the teams and I won't mix up the teams much if this is implemented. I run into different teams cross teaming often, which makes it difficult to see who is actually on the same one...

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
Maybe this is just me, but I prefer seeing all the enemy players' names as red which signifies well that they are enemies. Also, the colors could also become slightly confusing when there are multiple players fighting in an area, especially in Team SkyWars. Also, for some reason the colors concept seems to fit better in EggWars; maybe the colors signify a more permanent team that is capable of respawning than it does a faster-paced SkyWars kind of team

However, I do think it's an alright idea and I wouldn't mind it too much if it was added
A solution to this I thought of is to make your teammate's name bold so they stand out. If you see a player with an unbold name, you know they are an enemy.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom