Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2019
426
570
124
27
England
Please swap it round so in Skywars you need to put an ! infront of your message to talk in team chat and make global chat the default, very annoying typing up a whole message only for it to be sent to team chat, especially if you type with controller or on phone.

Makes it even more annoying to callout hackers
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
I don’t agree with this. Although it’s frustrating to accidentally send a message to team chat, it’s better than mistakenly giving away valuable information by saying it in global chat instead of team chat by accident.
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
I see both points, but on bedrock many people don’t know how to global chat so I think it should stay how it is:)
 

GHSpaghetti

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2019
426
570
124
27
England
what about a setting to change the default? if possible
Yeah that maybe be better


I don’t agree with this. Although it’s frustrating to accidentally send a message to team chat, it’s better than mistakenly giving away valuable information by saying it in global chat instead of team chat by accident.
These are bedrock players, most of the 5 year olds that play don't know how to spell yet, i doubt there will be much information given out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

M__Terry20__M

Member
Sep 22, 2020
27
59
14
24
I think that it would be great to have the option to change the default. Having the options may solve the problem for Bedrock players and it will not cause any trouble to Java players or to any other person that wants to keep it how it is.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom