Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Please swap it round so in Skywars you need to put an ! infront of your message to talk in team chat and make global chat the default, very annoying typing up a whole message only for it to be sent to team chat, especially if you type with controller or on phone.

Makes it even more annoying to callout hackers

Reactions: wxzzrd

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I don’t agree with this. Although it’s frustrating to accidentally send a message to team chat, it’s better than mistakenly giving away valuable information by saying it in global chat instead of team chat by accident.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I see both points, but on bedrock many people don’t know how to global chat so I think it should stay how it is:)

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
what about a setting to change the default? if possible
Yeah that maybe be better

I don’t agree with this. Although it’s frustrating to accidentally send a message to team chat, it’s better than mistakenly giving away valuable information by saying it in global chat instead of team chat by accident.
These are bedrock players, most of the 5 year olds that play don't know how to spell yet, i doubt there will be much information given out.

Reactions: wxzzrd

M__Terry20__M

Sep 22, 2020
I think that it would be great to have the option to change the default. Having the options may solve the problem for Bedrock players and it will not cause any trouble to Java players or to any other person that wants to keep it how it is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom