Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
That could be possible, if done in a certain fashion, /leave could be disabled after falling a certain amount of blocks, and quitting the server will still make them die and give points, but it will also deny them from joining the games lobbies for a certain amount of time, seems like a good idea, any changes/suggestions to this?
so when @johncoles plays skywars and he dies when streaming and he leaves, he will be kicked

The Cake Gamer

Feb 20, 2014
Otherwise just disable /leave and take people back directly to lobby? Then if they want to leave anyways they can jump off and give everyone a point.
i-dunno-lol_1_.jpg

GuitarGib

Feb 11, 2014
Jesus, this is a lot of people lol, BY THE WAY!! I do youtube videos on skywars, iv only done one by myself, but i do them with my friend (lonewulf66) you guys should check them out the channel with the coop one is "superkricken" without the quotes, and mine is "GuitarGib556" (no quotes) ANYWAY!! back to the point, I only put this out there as an idea for people who may not be as good, im moderate at this, and i have plenty of points to be honest, i have most of the kits, but i dont know, it was all just a single idea.

Skyezzles

Feb 5, 2014
Behind You.
Jesus, this is a lot of people lol, BY THE WAY!! I do youtube videos on skywars, iv only done one by myself, but i do them with my friend (lonewulf66) you guys should check them out the channel with the coop one is "superkricken" without the quotes, and mine is "GuitarGib556" (no quotes) ANYWAY!! back to the point, I only put this out there as an idea for people who may not be as good, im moderate at this, and i have plenty of points to be honest, i have most of the kits, but i dont know, it was all just a single idea.
Don't advertise on the forums......

Reactions: Marta
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom