Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GuitarGib

Feb 11, 2014
Hey, my username is GuitarGib obviously, I LOVE skywars, its my favorite gamemode, I just wanted to say I think you should make it so if you get a kill you earn more points, like 5 points maybe, because when someone dies you get 1 point. Also when you kill someone you get 1 point. I just think it would be a lot cooler if you could get more points for killing someone, and it would also make it a tad easier to get kits and such! thanks for reading! i hope you take up on this idea :D

Skyezzles

Feb 5, 2014
Behind You.
Hey, my username is GuitarGib obviously, I LOVE skywars, its my favorite gamemode, I just wanted to say I think you should make it so if you get a kill you earn more points, like 5 points maybe, because when someone dies you get 1 point. Also when you kill someone you get 1 point. I just think it would be a lot cooler if you could get more points for killing someone, and it would also make it a tad easier to get kits and such! thanks for reading! i hope you take up on this idea :D
I have 4.2k points on this game... I don't see a need for a boost of how many points you get...

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
Otherwise just disable /leave and take people back directly to lobby? Then if they want to leave anyways they can jump off and give everyone a point.

jhmc10

Feb 15, 2014
In a world full of blocks ;3
I think it should be 3 points not 5 because seeing you get 1 point when someone dies you'll get about the same

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
I think there should be something in place so if people quit in skywars they won't be allowed to join the server for a few minuites so they won't do it.

That could be possible, if done in a certain fashion, /leave could be disabled after falling a certain amount of blocks, and quitting the server will still make them die and give points, but it will also deny them from joining the games lobbies for a certain amount of time, seems like a good idea, any changes/suggestions to this?

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
That could be possible, if done in a certain fashion, /leave could be disabled after falling a certain amount of blocks, and quitting the server will still make them die and give points, but it will also deny them from joining the games lobbies for a certain amount of time, seems like a good idea, any changes/suggestions to this?
Sounds good, but it should say they can't join the games servers because they were pvp-logging in skywars, otherwise we'll get heaps of people complaining they can't join the games servers. How long were you thinking they should be denied for?

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Sounds good, but it should say they can't join the games servers because they were pvp-logging in skywars, otherwise we'll get heaps of people complaining they can't join the games servers. How long were you thinking they should be denied for?
I'd say 3-6 minutes..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom