Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
đź‘‹Hi everyone!
This is an idea that's been I've thought about for some time.
A while ago CubeCraft introduced featured items to SkyWars (I just checked and that update was over a year ago, man do I feel old). Featured items were a really cool idea - the changing featured items each week allowed for more different and diverse games each week. But lately, the limited amount of these featured items has removed any real diversity and since there is only one of each type in each game it's just a "be the first one to mid" race. So, here are my ideas to change this:

"Mid Shop" - A new way to get featured items!
Imagine an Eggwars shop - but in the SkyWars middle island. Say the game is a solo and has 16 players, up to 4 players could go to this mid-shop and choose one of the featured items. And once four players have used it the mid-shop disappears! This would make it so that more than one player could get featured items, but also be a way to experiment with new featured items and introduce new map challenges to the Java network.

My ideas for new Featured Items!
Since the current featured items are getting repetitive, I have some ideas for new ones.
  • The Song Horn - This would also tie in perfectly with the 1.19 Update: A goat horn that only calls your teammates, like a way to summon them in team games without letting enemies know.
  • Wall builder - Like the wall builder in EggWars, it would create a 3x3 wall to protect against the enemy.
  • Speed Shorts - (Terrible name, I know) A pair of Swift Sneak diamond leggings, which allow you to sneak up on your enemies quickly.
Thanks for reading! Cubecraft, please take some of this into consideration - thank you!

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
A shop in skywars is basicly eggwars. It's good like it is and tbh I can't remember a single time when I used the featured items. They are not game changing and I have never even used the elytra in skywars. The chestplate is a lot more important and there are no fireworks so.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
"Mid Shop" - A new way to get featured items!
Imagine an Eggwars shop - but in the SkyWars middle island. Say the game is a solo and has 16 players, up to 4 players could go to this mid-shop and choose one of the featured items. And once four players have used it the mid-shop disappears! This would make it so that more than one player could get featured items, but also be a way to experiment with new featured items and introduce new map challenges to the Java network.
Disagree
My ideas for new Featured Items!
Since the current featured items are getting repetitive, I have some ideas for new ones.
  • The Song Horn - This would also tie in perfectly with the 1.19 Update: A goat horn that only calls your teammates, like a way to summon them in team games without letting enemies know.
  • Wall builder - Like the wall builder in EggWars, it would create a 3x3 wall to protect against the enemy.
  • Speed Shorts - (Terrible name, I know) A pair of Swift Sneak diamond leggings, which allow you to sneak up on your enemies quickly.
Agree

• Sad
Reactions: Tommy Boi

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
A shop in skywars is basicly eggwars. It's good like it is and tbh I can't remember a single time when I used the featured items. They are not game changing and I have never even used the elytra in skywars. The chestplate is a lot more important and there are no fireworks so.
No, you misunderstood me - I'm sorry for not writing some of the post clearly.
The "Mid Shop" is not a shop (I just thought it was the best way to phrase it), it is just an NPC where you can choose a featured item (there is no cost). Sorry for any confusion!

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Disagree

Agree
I'm going to copy and paste this because it is literally the same response.
No, you misunderstood me - I'm sorry for not writing some of the post clearly.​
The "Mid Shop" is not a shop (I just thought it was the best way to phrase it), it is just an NPC where you can choose a featured item (there is no cost). Sorry for any confusion!​
There is no price on anything in the shop, I just thought that phrasing it as a shop would give you all a better idea of what I was referring to.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
đź‘€
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom