Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Skywars RANKED be a thing?

• Total voters

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
Hello my dudes!
My first time writing a post actually on the Cube forum!

Skywars is all fun and its good to play with your friends too, but...
Skywars is missing something. The variations of people playing online is big which is good but also bad.
People with less skill in Minecraft PVP have a hard live here on Cube, "Pro's" are beating them easily.
Thats why we maybe need a new gamemode. People who are new and doesn't have any knowledge about the game,
"Pro's" who need more adventure and more challenges and for people who are just searching for something new.

Skywars RANKED!

It's a simple and a good idea!
Players playing here at Cube are already waiting for this to happen.
Look at all the things people can do since there would be Ranked!
People can PVP with people with the same "Skills"
People who are just beginning with their first time can just play a normal game or even try their first game of Ranked!
Together the people can play with people they match with.
With 10 matches to play to seek what rank you fit in!
People can challenge themselves to do good and go a rank up! Something to try for!
*With a minimal lobby-level to play to reduce hackers in ranked.

Skywars doesn't have to change to ranked itself, but people should be able to play with a chance.
People want to challenge themselves to be better, but can people challenge themselves at this state?
So please people, just think about it. It isn't bad. It has a bright side for everyone!
Leave all of your thought here. Together we can make this happen!

~ Kqci

*= Added feature/comments from reply's
Then they should add a level requirement because we really don't want cheaters.
But I like it +1

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
I agree 100%, the only thing we have is a top of wins since the server opened, they should reload, or put new things to make skywars a little more competitive, I'm sure that in the top of wins there are more than 10 afk or inactive accounts. What do you think?

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
I really hope that the network staff take this post into account and also what users want :oops:
I agree 100%, the only thing we have is a top of wins since the server opened, they should reload, or put new things to make skywars a little more competitive, I'm sure that in the top of wins there are more than 10 afk or inactive accounts. What do you think?

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
It would be a nice thing to add to skywars, and it works for EggWars as well. Moreover, they should add it for level 50+ players to avoid hackers and autoclickers. Sentinel sometimes false bans so I prefer to make every game recorded and saved to staff team and they review all ranked games, and add a time limit in-between (Example: Ranked will be unavailable from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM to review the Ranked games). If they review the game and the player was falsely banned then they'll unban them.

D

Deleted member 469419

Uuhm okay, I've understand this thread, but this have an a good and bad part.

The good part:

- The games "ranked" would be an a good experience, you would play with people of your level, the games would be equilibrated and there's no "professional players"and no "rookie players". That mean ALL GAMES EQUILIBRATED.

And the bad part:

- The almost players would separated and almost of games of skywars would be empty...

One of the reason that Cubecraft doesn't add this is because all skywars community would separated. (I guess)

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello my dudes!

Skywars is missing something. The variations of people playing online is big which is good but also bad.
People with less skill in Minecraft PVP have a hard live here on Cube, "Pro's" are beating them easily.
Thats why we maybe need a new gamemode. People who are new and doesn't have any knowledge about the game,
"Pro's" who need more adventure and more challenges and for people who are just searching for something new.

Skywars RANKED!

People who are just beginning with their first time can just play a normal game or even try their first game of Ranked!
People can challenge themselves to do good and go a rank up! Something to try for!

Skywars doesn't have to change to ranked itself, but people should be able to play with a chance.
People want to challenge themselves to be better, but can people challenge themselves at this state?
So please people, just think about it. It isn't bad. It has a bright side for everyone!

~ Kqci

Ranked skywars is the best idea I've heard, but the problem with it is I think there are too little players to do this. If you play 1.8.9 like me, there are just 600 to 900 players online. But even if you play 1.9 - 1.15 , there are just 600 people at most who play SkyWars. So i love the idea, but i think there's to little players.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Hello my dudes!

Skywars RANKED!

~ Kqci

It is a very good idea, I would add that in order to enter the game you must be level 50 or higher.
Hopefully they add this game mode.

Spyrallic

Feb 15, 2020
Amsterdam
Hello my dudes!

Skywars RANKED!

~ Kqci

This would be really cool tho

EasyStoeptegel

Mar 20, 2020
Rotterdam
Great suggestion, I totally agree. But there's one little problem: this gamemode would be dead after a month. There are simply too less players to make this function. There would be a 5 minute queue. Ofcourse there could be a test version. And if you make it 2v2 instead of 4v4, the queue's wouldn't be 5 minutes, but 4v4's are more fun than 2v2's imo.

But I would really like to see this. This is the only thing I miss in SkyWars on CubeCraft atm.
It wouldn’t be dead if you place a limit of 3 games a day and maybe add ranked points to earn if you win or get in the top 3 maybe those points could be used to buy cubelets.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom