Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which is the most annoying?

• Camper.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Clean Up.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • 1.8 PVP'er

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 'I will run everywhere until you catch me' guy.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • The Glass Guy.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
tiSwO6M.png

So recently on a controversial post, I made called 'Improvements to ranks' or somethin' (is anyone even surprised at this point, practically all I do now make consterversal posts if it's not a game suggestion). And as you can see more people said lol than shameless plug so WE'RE DOING IT.

m2Phtfi.png

(Btw it was done with World Edit in 6mins, no real talent was actually involved)

Skywars is a popular server game mode where a bunch of inconsiderate twits (That's not swearing in my local area, so I dunno to censor or not, sorry) mess around and ruin the game for the not so inconsiderate man/woman who decided to just relax. Here are a few examples of those people:

One: Camper:

This dumba-- thinks that if he literally BUILDS THE GREAT WALL OF AMERICA around his fricking island he will win the game. And then he just sits there until a fight is provoked. No talent, just a twit.

Two: Clean-Up:

This is the one that p----s me off the most. Its the stupid a--hole who waits for you to get in a 1v1, purposely, and as soon as you win comes in out of nowhere and one shot's you thanks to low health. It's funny because If they fought me in a proper 1v1 you'd be surprised how easily beaten they'd be. Probably because of the fact they STILL use 1.8 PVP on a 1.12.1 server.

Three: 1.8 PVP'ER:

I like 1.8 PVP myself, but why use it on a 1.9 skywars game, claim I'm hacking when I beat your a--, say my exact health (which probably means your hacking yourself) and a pretentious b-----d all day? Just STOP. IT'S TIME TO STOP.

Four: THE 'I WILL RUN AWAY TO EVERY F-----G ISLAND UNTIL YOU CAPTURE ME' GUY:

Pretty simple, he runs away and it annoys me.

Five: The Glass Guy:

This is truly annoying. This is next level annoying. Annoying has HIT A NEW LOW (Pyro fox furry f-g fbeuifbub)... Ok well maybe not as annoying as the clean-up guy but basically:

This
GUY. Gets blocks, climbs back up to his glass, AND SEALS HIMSELF IN IT UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME. I had to fight wanna these because I killed the other players (who were all on this f-----g list, by the way, which made it more satisfying), and then I saw this twit just in his glass like 'Bro man salam tankyou for calling customer support, can I h-help you on your compooter?' and I got so mad I gave him the win and dedicated an entire section of this list to him and others like him. F----t. And no that isn't racist, he just had a skin that looked like a customer support people and all of them in the North West UK are foreign migrants/immigrants.

SIX [NEW/EDITED]: THE PERSON WHO WINS BY KNOCKBACK.

The islands in this game are like 7 blocks wide, not wide, but wide enough yet somehow some guy knocks me off with a sword 7 blocks EVERY TIME.

COMMENTER'S OPINION:

This is the part where I edit the post every couple comments seeing if anyone else has any good ideas.

Helpertje and others: Bow Spammer.

The reason why this isn't on my list is that I simply haven't seen too many recently, but the annoying part is that although quick fire does no damage, it still does some knockback, which makes it almost impossible to reach their islands without the risk of death. Although, it's not every game you find a player like this, and the odds are made even lower by the fact that they might not even get a bow IF you encounter them. As I already stated most of the people on this list are f*****g twits, but whatever.

RIGHT THATS IT THX READING BYE.

Last edited:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't understand why an 1.8 pvp'er stays in this list. It is really easy for killing them. I hate the campers, certainly if they use eggs or snowballs. For me is the annoyingst player a bowspammer. Too bad that he doesn't stay in your list.

I don't understand why an 1.8 pvp'er stays in this list. It is really easy for killing them. I hate the campers, certainly if they use eggs or snowballs. For me is the annoyingst player a bowspammer. Too bad that he doesn't stay in your list.
I agree that the bow spammer should be on this list too, they are one of the most annoying players.
The 1.8 pvp'er should stay on this list in my opinion, they are really easy to kill but the annoying thing is THAT THEY ALWAYS CALL HACKS ON ME! Hacker! Recorded! Bannn!!!

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1.8 PvPers aren't that big of problems (especially in 1.8) they are just simple kills
Clean ups I have no problem with
I commonly am the "I will run everywhere till you catch me guy as i don't have any of the 2 INSANELY OP kits which many people have so I run and try and knock them off instead
Everyone camps from time to time whether intentionally or not

So skybasers are the worst in my opinion but campers aren't also there since I can chose only 1 but island campers on team maps are the worst for skywars

SaltedFish

May 28, 2017
i think that 1.9 pvp is cool.i liked more becouse you have to have a lot of tecnic but the bows spammer...

SaltedFish

May 28, 2017
1.they can apply a limit of arrows to throw from a time becouse like that bows spammers go out.
2.they can apply apocalipsis time for camper or they can apply like survival games a Wall that from about 10 min it will be closing,bye campers.
This is my opinión.:)

praxZ

Aug 9, 2017
Portugal
I don't blame people who jump in at the end of a 1v1 fight, what are they gonna do? Jump in the middle of the fight and die? But if that's the only time they fight then it's really annoying

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom