Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone!

I'm sure that this has crossed the minds of some of you because it sure has crossed mine multiple times. Let's be honest Skywars is probably the most competitive game mode and because of that there should be an addition to amount of games played and game losses. YOU SHOULD ADD WIN PERCENTAGE. Like in 8 ball pool for example. Plus its an easy way to kind of declare who is better at skywars right? How can I know if Im better then a friend if I only have amount of games and such not everyone knows how to calculate the winning percentage.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is a no for me because I don't care who's better than me nor worse. I play Skywars for the fun and not because 'I want to become the best'.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hmmm thats your choice. However there are many many people that do it competitively and who want to become the best. For those people this is an extremely helpful suggestion.
Not really. It's not necessary and how can it be helpful? You can actually also calculate how many percent games you won out of all the games you played.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom