• Yeah!

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Bows , eggs and snowb is big problem for me :/ ! Why? Cuz when I slain all players in the game and there's last one kill me with snowb , eggs and. bow
So he won and that player make me want to close MC :-|
That's the game. (:
Animaltamer explained why I disagree too.

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hi, I would like to see a new voting option in skywars: No bows, eggs and snowballs!
Good idea?
If you don't agree, say why :)
I want this feature so you can build to middle with no worries. And you dont have to worry about bow spammers.

Its a good idea in my opinion

G

Gamerfull

SiI prefer it to continue as it is, otherwise Skywars would lose its popularity and many people would stop playing.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
With no snowballs, eggs or bow, people can like build up in the air and camp and if you build up to them and try to kill them, they can hit you off and you will die by falldamage. And when people build bridges to other islands, you will wish that you had something to throw at them.

Reactions: D0RIAN

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
With no snowballs, eggs or bow, people can like build up in the air and camp and if you build up to them and try to kill them, they can hit you off and you will die by falldamage. And when people build bridges to other islands, you will wish that you had something to throw at them.
U have a point

Reactions: Hihihihaihey

Skenneke

Novice Member
Jul 11, 2017
Belgium
I hate it when someone killed me with eggs, snowballs or bowspam... I agree. But skywars should be for pro's... Noobs can't do anything.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I'm not really a fan of it. Because fishing rods don't work at all in 1.9 I mostly use eggs/snowballs to make combos. Removing Snowballs and Eggs would make the game less challenging. I'm okay with bows though. It's really annoying when someone camps and bow spams at the same time.
They do work. I believe it's a work of a plugin that makes it not pull items, players, etc. Because if you try it in singleplayer or on other servers it does have a pulling effect.

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
You can go underneath and place tnt and watch them blow up

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
They do work. I believe it's a work of a plugin that makes it not pull items, players, etc. Because if you try it in singleplayer or on other servers it does have a pulling effect.
Player collision is turned off. That's probably the reason why we can't pull items or players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom