Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Gradual item type be added?

• Total voters

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
In SkyWars, there are three item types that can be voted for: Basic, Normal, and Overpowered. I have an idea for a new item type: Gradual. The Gradual item type will start out with weaker tools like the ones you would get in Basic. Every time chests get refilled, the items that appear in chests will gradually become more powerful. Items will become the ones you see in Normal Items and eventually Overpowered Items.

Reactions: Gio_

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I don't know.. The way I see it, this gamemode would incentivize people to camp, to just wait, and I don't think that's the heart of SkyWars... It's a cool idea, don't get me wrong, but I just think it would bring more bad than good.

Gio_

Jul 14, 2020
New Jersey, USA
Hmm maybe this idea would be good if for example, on everyone's starting island theres the hardcore wooden tools. Then on a secondary island between middle and the starting islands there is normal items like iron items and diamond. Then at mid there is about 4 chests with overpowered enchanted diamond gear and weapons. Though, this would lead to customized maps and more rushing. It would be a cool idea, though I think obsidian ranks should be the only ones to vote on that since it changes the entire aspect of the game.

Reactions: Zeobitz_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Top Bottom