Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RedstonePie

Novice Member
Aug 6, 2020
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyyy CubeCrafters!!:cube_light::grass:

I have made my 2nd Skywars montage, I didn't spent much time on it bc I don't really know how to make a very good montage, and if people have any good ideas for me I could use them in one of my next videos! So let me know!!
Also leave a like if you enjoyed because that would help me alot!!

2nd montage:

Btw here is my 1st montage:

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I will start by saying that cyan terracotta in your texture pack really throws me off (its actually cyan in the pack instead of gray). But yeah, these montages are pretty good. Only thing I would say is to maybe have more PvP in them; the looting and bridging clips can be a bit dead at times at least when it comes to action. Also, I find that muting game sound and putting music over it makes the gameplay look better, but maybe that's just me. As for future montages, you could try to throw in content from other games such as eggwars, duels, and survival games in addition to skywars.

RedstonePie

Novice Member
Aug 6, 2020
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I will start by saying that cyan terracotta in your texture pack really throws me off (its actually cyan in the pack instead of gray). But yeah, these montages are pretty good. Only thing I would say is to maybe have more PvP in them; the looting and bridging clips can be a bit dead at times at least when it comes to action. Also, I find that muting game sound and putting music over it makes the gameplay look better, but maybe that's just me. As for future montages, you could try to throw in content from other games such as eggwars, duels, and survival games in addition to skywars.
Thx for your tips!!!

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom