Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
I think they should add some more maps to the modality of skywars, since before there were many more maps that people liked, for example, Valentines' map was beautiful and people liked it.

Thank you!!! , I want you to leave your answers down here
 
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
No, we had a SkyWars map update some months ago. The Valentines map was a special map
They should add new maps to dead games (Paintball, BlockWars, etc.) instead of adding them to SkyWars
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
1,117
1,267
193
25
-1 its one of like three gamemodes that gets new updates and maps. Other modes need new maps, we can't have the most popular games being prioritised when it comes to updates.
 

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
[QUOTE = "Juskebat, post: 1020445, miembro: 321655"] Eres nuevo, supongo que hay algo llamado sugerencias aquí. Puede dejar sus sugerencias allí y hay una opción para establecer una encuesta. [/ QUOTE]

si soy nuevo en el foro
 

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
672
2,381
323
22
Belgium
I do not say with putting more maps, I say with eliminating maps that people do not like and add old maps
"Add old maps" - You just said you didn't want more maps, there will be more maps if they add old ones. It's not needed.
 

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
[QUOTE = "Fliqa, publicación: 1020530, miembro: 299776"] "Agregar mapas antiguos" - Acaba de decir que no quería más mapas, habría más mapas si añaden los antiguos. No es necesario [/ QUOTE]

For my opinion I think they should add some maps that people liked, for example the map of flowers, few people like it, I think they should remove some maps like that, and add old maps
 

101volt

Well-Known Member
Sep 26, 2016
131
47
103
27
Maps come and go, also, they add alot of maps for events. Christmas, Halloween, all that sort of stuff. And with me maps you don't like, i guess don't join them.
 

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
[QUOTE = "KellyBoo, post: 1020896, miembro: 51991"] Skywars tiene muchos mapas, y no creo que tengan que agregar más en este momento. [/ QUOTE]

I do not say that, I mean, they remove maps that people do not like and put old maps that people like if they like it
 

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
[QUOTE = "KellyBoo, publicación: 1021090, miembro: 51991"] Sí, dijo eso: '' Creo que aquí hay algunos mapas a la modalidad de skywars '' [/ QUOTE]

Sí, pero quiero referirme a mapas ahora, mapas que a las personas no les gustan y agregar mapas antiguos
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom