Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xELITESx

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2017
Spain
battlelog.battlefield.com
This is a proposal to implement new skywars maps.
the current maps are spectacular, but I believe (my opinion) that new, simple maps should be implemented that attract new and old players.
this is an idea especially focused more towards Team mode, lately the maps are much more empty than in previous times due to the fact that they do not implement new maps.

SurvivalGames: I did not plan to talk about SurvivalGames, but I will:

This game mode is completely abandoned, I have come to see a single lobby in operation with only 16 players at a time where players often play!!
It is an incredible game mode but needs many changes to refill your maps and lobbies!

Thx. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
the current maps are spectacular, but I believe (my opinion) that new, simple maps should be implemented that attract new and old players.
this is an idea especially focused more towards Team mode, lately the maps are much more empty than in previous times due to the fact that they do not implement new maps.

This game mode is completely abandoned, I have come to see a single lobby in operation with only 16 players at a time where players often play!!
It is an incredible game mode but needs many changes to refill your maps and lobbies!

Thx. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)
I like your idea, but something that I like the sound of is to have just extremly simple maps. Like a 3x3. I just like the sound of really simple maps because it would be a cool challenge!

Reactions: xELITESx

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

Thx. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)
Instead of suggesting some new maps, suggest what map you wan't..

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom