Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

heesel

Jan 6, 2016
Dear Cubecraft staff,

As a trapper i don't have the option on the solo skywars map Zen to dig a hole into the void. This is really annoying when i want to make a flush trap for example. I can dig in almost every map to the void except in Zen. I would really appreciate it if it will be fixed.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Dear Cubecraft staff,

As a trapper i don't have the option on the solo skywars map Zen to dig a hole into the void. This is really annoying when i want to make a flush trap for example. I can dig in almost every map to the void except in Zen. I would really appreciate it if it will be fixed.
You can trap/troll ppl on another way. If you go on the bamboo sticks you can easily block people off when they try to jump to you. It's really easy and works fine

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
Dear Cubecraft staff,

There is really no need to fix this. Most people like to rush and not trap people. There will be to much work put into it for just some people.

heesel

Jan 6, 2016
There is really no need to fix this. Most people like to rush and not trap people. There will be to much work put into it for just some people.
yeah but i can do this in all other maps except zen...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom