Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

heesel

Well-Known Member
Jan 6, 2016
7
14
79
27
Dear Cubecraft staff,

As a trapper i don't have the option on the solo skywars map Zen to dig a hole into the void. This is really annoying when i want to make a flush trap for example. I can dig in almost every map to the void except in Zen. I would really appreciate it if it will be fixed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Mats3209

Well-Known Member
Mar 25, 2017
164
445
138
Dear Cubecraft staff,

As a trapper i don't have the option on the solo skywars map Zen to dig a hole into the void. This is really annoying when i want to make a flush trap for example. I can dig in almost every map to the void except in Zen. I would really appreciate it if it will be fixed.
You can trap/troll ppl on another way. If you go on the bamboo sticks you can easily block people off when they try to jump to you. It's really easy and works fine
 

Krqpton

Member
Apr 7, 2020
70
23
9
United States
Dear Cubecraft staff,

As a trapper i don't have the option on the solo skywars map Zen to dig a hole into the void. This is really annoying when i want to make a flush trap for example. I can dig in almost every map to the void except in Zen. I would really appreciate it if it will be fixed.
There is really no need to fix this. Most people like to rush and not trap people. There will be to much work put into it for just some people.
 

heesel

Well-Known Member
Jan 6, 2016
7
14
79
27
There is really no need to fix this. Most people like to rush and not trap people. There will be to much work put into it for just some people.
yeah but i can do this in all other maps except zen...
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom