Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
These are just suggestions i dont know if they exist already or not but these are suggestions. DONT HATE... THANKS

BRANDS/FACTORY:
A map with logos... Like one island could be the fanta logo, another could be cola, another could be ford, toyota etc... and then the middle could look like a factory??

Or it could all be social media logos..... Skype, Instagram, Snapchat, google chrome etc...

Computers:
A map where everyone is on a laptop or desktop, and then the middle could be a giant screen saying game over, or something motivative...?

Drinks: A map where there glasses filled with cotton to make it look like the liquid... but there could be a wine glass with red cotton in it, a normal glass with actual water or blue liquid, and normal glass with white (milk), then pina colada glass etc...

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I really hope that the builders will do something with these ideas. I like all of them!
I think if the server does the logo map or social media one, The server may get law sued, But the computer map sounds good :p
Don't think so. I'm not sure though ;)

Reactions: Estelle

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
I think if the server does the logo map or social media one, The server may get law sued, But the computer map sounds good :p
Oh I didn't realise, well I mean maybe if they got the permission from coca cola they could use sprite as well as cola owns many branches and brands

SamuX_17

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, cubecraft can get permission from coca cola and it benefits the two of them :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Drinks: A map where there glasses filled with cotton to make it look like the liquid... but there could be a wine glass with red cotton in it, a normal glass with actual water or blue liquid, and normal glass with white (milk), then pina colada glass etc...
Nice cocktail glasses, this could fit in a party theme. (fyi : blue liquide in cocktails is very often curuçao)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Isn't it amazing when people suggest maps without posting screens of designs...
Beautiful.
If you have an idea that you think is worth implementing, try build it first to show what's in your mind, a wall of text won't help.
I appreciate you like to suggest something to the community, though.

SamuX_17

Aug 7, 2016
Isn't it amazing when people suggest maps without posting screens of designs...
Beautiful.
If you have an idea that you think is worth implementing, try build it first to show what's in your mind, a wall of text won't help.
I appreciate you like to suggest something to the community, though.
But for that is the imagination

SamuX_17

Aug 7, 2016
Animals: Every island is an animal, chicken, dog, cat, horse, bird, fish, etc. The medium could be a farm.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom