Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I WANT THAT GAME SO BAD!
wait we talking about a map.... oops
SRRY still No man's sky is such a good gayme...
So eh nice map tho its like biomes 2.0.....

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
Hahaha you are clearly a fan :D well I thought about that too but it has so many different things. And since there are only a few 'biomes' available in the whole game and this map has 'randomly' generated islands, its not something to be called biomes 2.0. I understand what you mean @mateu9999 but there are too many differences. Btw I finished my last island!
2016-05-01_21.54.07.png

Now I'm going to work on the inside of mid and then I'm basically done... I hope everybody likes it enough so Cubecraft may put it in the game :)

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
Ok guys I finished the map! It took me about a few weeks to get the concept and idea's but its done now.
Here are some details of the map.

Each island has:
- 6 Chests
- 3/4 Spawning rooms (still don't know how many players)
- Enough building blocks to go to mid/other islands
- Enough Iron, Diamond and Coal ores to make tools
- Each island is unique and one of a kind

Mid has:
- 28 Chests
- 4 Floors
- Traps
- Iron, Gold and Diamond blocks
- Simple but old looking designs

It was fun to make this map but now I'm done and I want to show you all the final pictures of each island, mid and everything in total. This is the link with all the screenshots http://imgur.com/a/0i9dP (If the links doesn't work let me know ;))

I hope you guys like it and I hope this map gets chosen to be in the game routine of Skywars. Thanks for the support guys!

~Zoefboy

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ok guys I finished the map! It took me about a few weeks to get the concept and idea's but its done now.
Here are some details of the map.

Each island has:
- 6 Chests
- 3/4 Spawning rooms (still don't know how many players)
- Enough building blocks to go to mid/other islands
- Enough Iron, Diamond and Coal ores to make tools
- Each island is unique and one of a kind

Mid has:
- 28 Chests
- 4 Floors
- Traps
- Iron, Gold and Diamond blocks
- Simple but old looking designs

It was fun to make this map but now I'm done and I want to show you all the final pictures of each island, mid and everything in total. This is the link with all the screenshots http://imgur.com/a/0i9dP (If the links doesn't work let me know ;))

I hope you guys like it and I hope this map gets chosen to be in the game routine of Skywars. Thanks for the support guys!

~Zoefboy
Best map I ever seen

Reactions: Zoefboy

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
I think it looks amazing, but then, I'm no master builder.
Thank you very much @StaticShock! The level of map submissions is very high these days so I hope its good enough. The fact that non master builders (Like me :D) like the map is a good thing, but I want master builders to think that this is map actually is good enough for the server. Thanx for the support!

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I would suggest you to make a new thread in "Map Submissions", since the map is now complete. Don't forget to tag some builders! ;)

Reactions: Renss

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
Wait, since when did I become a Builder? :D
Here is a full list > Efcluke94, HuracanFTW, Alex_de_Grote, MaxvD, SSunny, MrPolymath, Undead. You can also tag Macreddin. :)
HAHA I forgot that you still are preparing to apply for Builder :P But thanks for the names! Should I tag them all or just a few? And do you want to play a game with me :D ?

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
HAHA I forgot that you still are preparing to apply for Builder :p But thanks for the names! Should I tag them all or just a few? And do you want to play a game with me :D ?
Well, you never know... :D
You can tag all of them, but some of them are a little inactive, so it's up to you. And sure, we can play sometimes. :)

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
Well, you never know... :D
You can tag all of them, but some of them are a little inactive, so it's up to you. And sure, we can play sometimes. :)
Ah ok I'll try some of them :D Nice my Skype is Zoefboy if you want to play.

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
This a cool start, the terraforming could be a bit better but it isn't terrible. the mid on the other hand really needs a lot of work.
What should I change on mid? What gives it the 'not done' look? I can work on that :)

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Well I have to say, I saw the first few pictures I was pretty unsure about it. But then you started posting the updates, and it is looking better and better. I think that with a few tweaks to the exterior of the mid, then it would be a great map. All the islands are looking pretty great to me, and with just that little change of the center, it could be a great map!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The mid is actually pretty cool the form need to stay the same just make it bigger and add more Sci-Fi to the inside with some furniture or something or a spaceship.... This maps should be night time in normal games tho.....
glass could also help....
PS @Zoefboy the mid in the game(No mans sky) is a giant market to buy and sell stuff and it also haves it own houses/parks/hotels and other stuff at the top there is a command center you could add that 2.....

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Top Bottom