Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I WANT THAT GAME SO BAD!
wait we talking about a map.... oops
SRRY still No man's sky is such a good gayme...
So eh nice map tho its like biomes 2.0.....

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
Hahaha you are clearly a fan :D well I thought about that too but it has so many different things. And since there are only a few 'biomes' available in the whole game and this map has 'randomly' generated islands, its not something to be called biomes 2.0. I understand what you mean @mateu9999 but there are too many differences. Btw I finished my last island!
2016-05-01_21.54.07.png

Now I'm going to work on the inside of mid and then I'm basically done... I hope everybody likes it enough so Cubecraft may put it in the game :)

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
Ok guys I finished the map! It took me about a few weeks to get the concept and idea's but its done now.
Here are some details of the map.

Each island has:
- 6 Chests
- 3/4 Spawning rooms (still don't know how many players)
- Enough building blocks to go to mid/other islands
- Enough Iron, Diamond and Coal ores to make tools
- Each island is unique and one of a kind

Mid has:
- 28 Chests
- 4 Floors
- Traps
- Iron, Gold and Diamond blocks
- Simple but old looking designs

It was fun to make this map but now I'm done and I want to show you all the final pictures of each island, mid and everything in total. This is the link with all the screenshots http://imgur.com/a/0i9dP (If the links doesn't work let me know ;))

I hope you guys like it and I hope this map gets chosen to be in the game routine of Skywars. Thanks for the support guys!

~Zoefboy

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ok guys I finished the map! It took me about a few weeks to get the concept and idea's but its done now.
Here are some details of the map.

Each island has:
- 6 Chests
- 3/4 Spawning rooms (still don't know how many players)
- Enough building blocks to go to mid/other islands
- Enough Iron, Diamond and Coal ores to make tools
- Each island is unique and one of a kind

Mid has:
- 28 Chests
- 4 Floors
- Traps
- Iron, Gold and Diamond blocks
- Simple but old looking designs

It was fun to make this map but now I'm done and I want to show you all the final pictures of each island, mid and everything in total. This is the link with all the screenshots http://imgur.com/a/0i9dP (If the links doesn't work let me know ;))

I hope you guys like it and I hope this map gets chosen to be in the game routine of Skywars. Thanks for the support guys!

~Zoefboy
Best map I ever seen

Reactions: Zoefboy

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
I think it looks amazing, but then, I'm no master builder.
Thank you very much @StaticShock! The level of map submissions is very high these days so I hope its good enough. The fact that non master builders (Like me :D) like the map is a good thing, but I want master builders to think that this is map actually is good enough for the server. Thanx for the support!

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I would suggest you to make a new thread in "Map Submissions", since the map is now complete. Don't forget to tag some builders! ;)

Reactions: Renss

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
Wait, since when did I become a Builder? :D
Here is a full list > Efcluke94, HuracanFTW, Alex_de_Grote, MaxvD, SSunny, MrPolymath, Undead. You can also tag Macreddin. :)
HAHA I forgot that you still are preparing to apply for Builder :P But thanks for the names! Should I tag them all or just a few? And do you want to play a game with me :D ?

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
HAHA I forgot that you still are preparing to apply for Builder :p But thanks for the names! Should I tag them all or just a few? And do you want to play a game with me :D ?
Well, you never know... :D
You can tag all of them, but some of them are a little inactive, so it's up to you. And sure, we can play sometimes. :)

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
Well, you never know... :D
You can tag all of them, but some of them are a little inactive, so it's up to you. And sure, we can play sometimes. :)
Ah ok I'll try some of them :D Nice my Skype is Zoefboy if you want to play.

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
This a cool start, the terraforming could be a bit better but it isn't terrible. the mid on the other hand really needs a lot of work.
What should I change on mid? What gives it the 'not done' look? I can work on that :)

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Well I have to say, I saw the first few pictures I was pretty unsure about it. But then you started posting the updates, and it is looking better and better. I think that with a few tweaks to the exterior of the mid, then it would be a great map. All the islands are looking pretty great to me, and with just that little change of the center, it could be a great map!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The mid is actually pretty cool the form need to stay the same just make it bigger and add more Sci-Fi to the inside with some furniture or something or a spaceship.... This maps should be night time in normal games tho.....
glass could also help....
PS @Zoefboy the mid in the game(No mans sky) is a giant market to buy and sell stuff and it also haves it own houses/parks/hotels and other stuff at the top there is a command center you could add that 2.....

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom