Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zoefboy

Feb 19, 2015
, idk maybe add a bit more colors to it.
The mid is actually pretty cool the form need to stay the same just make it bigger and add more Sci-Fi to the inside with some furniture or something or a spaceship.... This maps should be night time in normal games tho.....
glass could also help....
PS @Zoefboy the mid in the game(No mans sky) is a giant market to buy and sell stuff and it also haves it own houses/parks/hotels and other stuff at the top there is a command center you could add that 2.....
Its clear for me now guys thanks for giving me feedback! I'm going to change mid drastically. As @mateu9999 says the inside should be more futuristic/spacey kind of a theme and not old. Thanks!

EpicPancakeGames

Nov 11, 2015
I should submit this map for 2 players per island becouse if you have 3 of more, you could have no chance of getting good gear
Also good job on this map if this map will be sumbitted i would definitely play on this map.
Also you should apply for builder

-Pancake

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
I see that this map has taken you a lot of work, and although not perfect, has helped you to learn. I see several errors in the map: terraforming is wrong, players could not do a good PVP in this field. There are errors edit world. if you've just started it is normal aparezan erroes to pray using the edit world, but thanks to that you perfect use. The idea of the map is too simple. Think cubecraft takes stunning maps, and this only includes as various types of dimensions, which in my opinion, is a mixture of many maps. The center is nondescript. What catches the attention of a map of skywars / eggwars is the center because it is what they have all the players in front, and although it is very nice inside, outside should be equally impressive. The center is also very small. The players cost them a lot to get to the center due to the large distance between the central island of the islands of the players. If you want to make a map for CCG to look out a lot in the new maps are doing, and follow their characteristics, as well you have more chances of being admitted. Criticisms are to learn, not to get angry. And of course, I have no absolute reason jajajaj. Keep it up, have a great future as a mapmaker. :) Thanks for your attention. o_O

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom