Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I recently had an idea for a skywars map, kind of mountain-like.
So, the middle island is a big mountain with some snow on the very top.
The smaller islands on which the players spawn on is small camps with tents with the chests inside of it.
I don't have much other things in this idea but it'd be awesome to see it come as a map!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Sounds cool! Could be called 'Mountain Range' or something. Perhaps try building a map like it as an example? I would personally love to see more players with these kinds of great ideas to build maps!

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Sounds cool! Could be called 'Mountain Range' or something. Perhaps try building a map like it as an example? I would personally love to see more players with these kinds of great ideas to build maps!
I'd love to build it, it's just that I'm not a very good builder

Reactions: Hoshi

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Several hours of building later, here's what I've come up with:
StartIsland2.png

StartIsland.png
MountainInside3.png
MountainInside2.png
MountainInside1.png
Mountain4.png
Mountain3.png
Mountain2.png
Mountain1.png

Reactions: Hoshi

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I don't really like it. The map looks only PvP and they are like hypixel maps. The middle is big and the distance between islands are big.
Sorry, I don't like it.
Also a very good post and I invite you to do more posts like this <3

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I don't really like it. The map looks only PvP and they are like hypixel maps. The middle is big and the distance between islands are big.
Sorry, I don't like it.
Also a very good post and I invite you to do more posts like this <3
Sorry to hear that, but the islands are actaully unusually close to eachother. I did this as I wanted PvP to be focused on in the middle

Reactions: its_Marto03

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
Nice idea, would like that name that was suggested but a little bigger map would be nice :)

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice suggestion. The inside of the mountain is really nice. The outside needs more details. What about a big polar bear on top of it? Secret room at the top? etc. And to end with, I would like to see more distance between the mountain and the islands.

So, the outside of the mountain needs more details but overall I really the suggestion :)

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that around the moutain you need to have some flat space too. The starter islands need to be bigger. Maybe add semi mids with pillars/cliffs (not too many and not too big).

And maybe add ores in the moutain. Holes would also be nice so that you can drop in and that you can get easily to the top to kill campers there.

The islands and moutain also could use some more texture but not too crazy

If you change that all i will vote yes.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I think that around the moutain you need to have some flat space too. The starter islands need to be bigger. Maybe add semi mids with pillars/cliffs (not too many and not too big).

And maybe add ores in the moutain. Holes would also be nice so that you can drop in and that you can get easily to the top to kill campers there.

The islands and moutain also could use some more texture but not too crazy

If you change that all i will vote yes.
Oh yes, that sounds great! Will defentitly try to do that

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Nice suggestion. The inside of the mountain is really nice. The outside needs more details. What about a big polar bear on top of it? Secret room at the top? etc. And to end with, I would like to see more distance between the mountain and the islands.

So, the outside of the mountain needs more details but overall I really the suggestion :)
Yep, made everything smaller as I thought it’d be way worse than it actually turned out. Will defenitly work on more details in the future

Members Online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
Top Bottom