Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I still like the idea of it and I really like what u made out of mid. :) But there is still something about the chickens...

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I feel like it should be a bit more complex and have some extra detail like maybe eggs mid was to spawn? The amout of maps they have and are getting apps for is insane so you really need to make people say "Wow" When they see this build until you can do that I think you should work on it ;)

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Those puns are just so "scrambled" together.
Maybe we should make more....puns.
image.jpg

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

VladutMC

Aug 31, 2014
I feel like it should be a bit more complex and have some extra detail like maybe eggs mid was to spawn? The amout of maps they have and are getting apps for is insane so you really need to make people say "Wow" When they see this build until you can do that I think you should work on it ;)
We are still working on the map, but we need time to put details in "things". Thanks for commenting ;)

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
I like this map! I hope it gets added! My only suggestion would be to make the chickens have different poses, and maybe add small egg islands with a single chest halfway between islands and middle. Otherwise, awesome, and if it gets added, hopefully nobody will chicken out on playing it! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom