Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
That would indeed be cool, I think the top wins leaderboard and the top kills leaderboard wouldn't differ much, but It would be nice yes, top make a top 200 kills leaderboard. Maybe also add it to Eggwars.

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Definately would be a good addition. Maybe it's too much work for the Devs but it would be nice to be implumented some time in the future rather than never. Would make the game more competitive and have even more goals to achieve (As I said in a Thread in the summer where I suggested larger and more interactive leaderboards and when the leaderboards were updated my thread didn't get an "escalated" cough cough)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
Top Bottom