Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
223
167
59
That would indeed be cool, I think the top wins leaderboard and the top kills leaderboard wouldn't differ much, but It would be nice yes, top make a top 200 kills leaderboard. Maybe also add it to Eggwars.
 

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
398
2,680
264
23
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Definately would be a good addition. Maybe it's too much work for the Devs but it would be nice to be implumented some time in the future rather than never. Would make the game more competitive and have even more goals to achieve (As I said in a Thread in the summer where I suggested larger and more interactive leaderboards and when the leaderboards were updated my thread didn't get an "escalated" cough cough)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom