• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
I don't agree with not allowing donors to vote in the last 5 seconds
I would agree to adding 5 more seconds after the most recent vote ...
I think this will cause problems sometimes. Sometimes people will vote in the last second and than 5 sec gets added, than someone else votes and 5 sec gets added etc. This will make the waiting time loss forever xD

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think this will cause problems sometimes. Sometimes people will vote in the last second and than 5 sec gets added, than someone else votes and 5 sec gets added etc. This will make the waiting time loss forever xD
I've considered that, there are only a few people who can vote per game anyway so the extra wait won't be too long.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don't agree with not allowing donors to vote in the last 5 seconds
I would agree to adding 5 more seconds after the most recent vote ...
As long as I've time to change my kit i'm happy. But right now i've always the wrong kit because people vote the last second of the game :cc.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I don't agree. I really don't see a problem if you choose the wrong kit. Also, leaving the game isn't that much of a deal.
Just press tab and see if there's a diamond+ kid, they usually Always vote for OP because they can't play without.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I don't agree. I really don't see a problem if you choose the wrong kit. Also, leaving the game isn't that much of a deal.
Just press tab and see if there's a diamond+ kid, they usually Always vote for OP because they can't play without.
You have to make sure that they have "YT" at the end of their name or "Itz" at the beginning... I vote basic/hardcore a lot more often than op... it depends on the maps.
I too get a bit flustered when the guy who choses op is one of the first to die...

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
I would lie if I say I do not use it too. But instead of OP I always pick Basic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom