Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sup you edgy kiddos.
So I played some 1.8 again because I was extremely bored and also I wanted to see why it's "challenging". (Guess what, it's not)
After playing for a while I noticed that the knockback in the 1.8 Network is slightly more than Vanilla and by slightly I mean way more than in Vanilla. (It's broken.)
It basically removes the purpose of PvP! Like I can punch people to Mars with my fists. It's just too much.
And for the people who still think this is vanilla, I tried other servers and even made my own server to test this.
Guess what happened! Yes I found out that the Vanilla knockback isn't as much as Cubes.
I even made a Skywars montage with evidence of Cubecraft's broken knockback. (Enjoy btw)

So my suggestion is:
Please reduce the Knockback in the 1.8 Network. This way it will be more PvP based and less "I knock you out of the island with my fist". Like what's the fun in that? Also it might be a reason why the 1.8 Network is so dead. The PvP there is B R O K E N.

I thank you for your time. If you do not agree with me then please comment down bellow. Okay I'm going back to whatever I was doing.
Chalas...

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
Just reduce, it would not be bad. Lately people come to skywars to shoot people and not to PvP (1.8). I like your suggestion.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sup you edgy kiddos.
So I played some 1.8 again because I was extremely bored and also I wanted to see why it's "challenging". (Guess what, it's not)
After playing for a while I noticed that the knockback in the 1.8 Network is slightly more than Vanilla and by slightly I mean way more than in Vanilla. (It's broken.)
It basically removes the purpose of PvP! Like I can punch people to Mars with my fists. It's just too much.
And for the people who still think this is vanilla, I tried other servers and even made my own server to test this.
Guess what happened! Yes I found out that the Vanilla knockback isn't as much as Cubes.
I even made a Skywars montage with evidence of Cubecraft's broken knockback. (Enjoy btw)

So my suggestion is:
Please reduce the Knockback in the 1.8 Network. This way it will be more PvP based and less "I knock you out of the island with my fist". Like what's the fun in that? Also it might be a reason why the 1.8 Network is so dead. The PvP there is B R O K E N.

I thank you for your time. If you do not agree with me then please comment down bellow. Okay I'm going back to whatever I was doing.
Chalas...

It should only be reduced a bit.
Nothing extensive.
Like they get knocked 1-2 blocks back or something.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Sup you edgy kiddos.

So my suggestion is:

Chalas...
The problem is I dont think cubecraft can edit the minecraft 1.8 java to inplement into the server. Also it would be nice if cubecraft made something like Survival Games on the 1.8 server. Finally something without the void to catch hackers right?

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I'm 50/50 with this. I like the knockback in both 1.8 and 1.9, yet it can get a bit weird with sending players flying. I mean, it's good for wins, (yes, i said that) yet it can also be used against you. I guess it doesn't really matter, on my opinion.

A

A pigeon

Shroom knocker .... you're still alive.

No patch till i get bored of this pls

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
I've set myself on a mission to confirm/debunk this by using the intense power of my brain and maths.
I tested the knockback on singleplayer and multiplayer using version 1.8.9.
To test the kb, I looked straight up with a fishing rod and right clicked. I took screenshots of the coordinates before and after getting hit by the fishing rod. I averaged the data together and got 2.7 - 2.8 blocks of kb in singleplayer.
In multiplayer, I did the same test on CC and I resulted in 2.7 - 2.8 blocks of kb.
So unless the kb with a fishing rod is different than getting hit by a player, then I'm pretty sure that the kb is in fact completely normal.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Yup, i was playing 1.9 and it was not a challenge for me anymore so i decide to play 1.8 (same as you ^.^) i was playing 1.8 and i noticed that the knockback is insane! So i'm glad that you made a thread about it and i totally agree with you!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom