Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
ALL OF THESE ARE MY OPINIONS!
Paris:

Paris had definitely begun to feel very open and is so comfortable to PvP on now. The Map looks pretty clean and beautiful at the same time. Good job on this one!

Birdhouse:
The PvP on the starter island is kind of awkward, so most battles take place in the sub-mid and middle. I would say clean up the birch tree, making it simpler would be nice. PvP everywhere else is comfortable.

Sundae:
I LOVE THIS MAP! The map is so unique in its PvP now and is really fast-paced now. I love PvPing on the outer island!

Farm:
I don't really play on this map a lot, but from what I played it's actually better at mid. Removing the crops was a great idea!

Dinosaur:
The Map is basically same in PvP, but it's cleaner now.

NEW MAPS
Chandelier:
A great map to rush as well as PvP on too. A unique and creative idea.

Canyon:
What can I say, this is a masterpiece. The gaps on mid make it a threat to fight there, so most people will probably run to the top of middle. This map is a good map.

Alien:
A creative map and is very fun to play on too. I love to just be a ninja inside the towers, escaping by blocking outside and running outside the walls!
PvP is also pretty comfortable in this map.

City:
This map is a good map for Team Skywars, as well as PvPing on too. The Pylon islands (Islands in between 2 starter islands) could be given more space though.

Fruit:
The map is pretty fast paced and a lot of knock-off's into the void takes place as well. This map is a good map for PvP too.

Latest Update:
Snakes:
This map is a really creative map with the indoor game snakes and ladders as a concept. The map functions really good for PvP, however, the obnoxious part is getting onto the middle from your starter island. Everything else is good for PvPing on.

Toxic:
Fast paced combat and a beautiful map! The Radioactive barrel in the starter islands has too many chests inside it, maybe putting some chests outside would be a good idea. PvP takes place mostly in mid. Just all 4 teams clashing in mid is a beautiful sight to behold.

Paint:
The PvP idea of paint is that first off it's a 2v2v2, then you build to mid and it becomes a full fight. Really good idea and a creative concept, however, I need to play a bit more games on it to understand where PvP takes place the most :P

Drought:
The map, when I first saw seemed to be a mixture of Desert and Canyon. It takes 26+ blocks to get to the neighbouring island, but getting to mid is fine. The sub-islands broken bridges remind me of this Lucky Island's map, I'm not sure which one though. PvP is good, but most of the time knocking people into the void is a good idea.The PvP at mid feels really comfortable too.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Paris:
Paris had definitely begun to feel very open and is so comfortable to PvP on now. The Map looks pretty clean and beautiful at the same time. Good job on this one!
Something they need to fix is that you can build to mid, but don't need to build to the Main mid where all the chests are. You could jump without even building

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
If you didn't understand my last reply this is what I mean:
paruis.png

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
ALL OF THESE ARE MY OPINIONS!
Paris:

Birdhouse:
The PvP on the starter island is kind of awkward, so most battles take place in the sub-mid and middle. I would say clean up the birch tree, making it simpler would be nice. PvP everywhere else is comfortable.

Sundae:
I LOVE THIS MAP! The map is so unique in its PvP now and is really fast-paced now. I love PvPing on the outer island!

Farm:
I don't really play on this map a lot, but from what I played it's actually better at mid. Removing the crops was a great idea!

Dinosaur:
The Map is basically same in PvP, but it's cleaner now.

NEW MAPS
Chandelier:
A great map to rush as well as PvP on too. A unique and creative idea.

Canyon:
What can I say, this is a masterpiece. The gaps on mid make it a threat to fight there, so most people will probably run to the top of middle. This map is a good map.

Alien:
A creative map and is very fun to play on too. I love to just be a ninja inside the towers, escaping by blocking outside and running outside the walls!
PvP is also pretty comfortable in this map.

City:
This map is a good map for Team Skywars, as well as PvPing on too. The Pylon islands (Islands in between 2 starter islands) could be given more space though.

Fruit:
The map is pretty fast paced and a lot of knock-off's into the void takes place as well. This map is a good map for PvP too.

Latest Update:
Snakes:
This map is a really creative map with the indoor game snakes and ladders as a concept. The map functions really good for PvP, however, the obnoxious part is getting onto the middle from your starter island. Everything else is good for PvPing on.

Toxic:
Fast paced combat and a beautiful map! The Radioactive barrel in the starter islands has too many chests inside it, maybe putting some chests outside would be a good idea. PvP takes place mostly in mid. Just all 4 teams clashing in mid is a beautiful sight to behold.

Paint:
The PvP idea of paint is that first off it's a 2v2v2, then you build to mid and it becomes a full fight. Really good idea and a creative concept, however, I need to play a bit more games on it to understand where PvP takes place the most :p

Drought:
The map, when I first saw seemed to be a mixture of Desert and Canyon. It takes 26+ blocks to get to the neighbouring island, but getting to mid is fine. The sub-islands broken bridges remind me of this Lucky Island's map, I'm not sure which one though. PvP is good, but most of the time knocking people into the void is a good idea.The PvP at mid feels really comfortable too.
I personaly like al the maps except that you have to build to the main mid on drought.

Reactions: Time_4_pvp

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I think I liked the older version of the map Paris , because Mid is way too close now. Haven`t played all the new maps so far, so I have no opinion on them. :P

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you didn't understand my last reply this is what I mean:View attachment 138953
It is quite fast-paced but when you look at the old map it's definitely better.
Yea, in my opinion the map is a little bit to big. So I agree with you
What do you think about the PvP of the map though?
I personaly like al the maps except that you have to build to the main mid on drought.
Personally, I think it's fine since bridging is an aspect of SkyWars.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom