Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Dz757

Jul 25, 2023
I'm not sure if this is intentional or if the template is located somewhere else on the map but the netherite isn't usable. Iirc the map was added before they introduced the template requirement for crafting netherite so maybe this is just something that hasn't been updated? If possible could we add them somewhere like the mid islands? Would also be a good balance if there was only enough to craft one ingot per furnace because full netherite, especially on op, would be completely broken.
Minecraft 1_27_2024 1_30_33 PM.png
Minecraft 1_27_2024 1_30_49 PM.png

Reactions: Roxrock

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Reducing the amount of netherite probably wouldn’t be necessary to limit players from obtaining too much overpowered loot if only 1 or a couple of templates were added, although it does give you a free 2 stacks of blast proof blocks, which is more useful then netherite gear anyway. I noticed this too and have never found a template, so I think you are correct about there not being one, and the map does appear to be designed specifically so that players can get netherite gear if they want to. I was going so suggest this later on at a better time, along with feedback for all the solos maps. It doesn’t bother me that much since it isn’t worth wasting a ton of time getting better gear if you already have diamonds anyway, and those two stacks of building blocks are really handy, but I get most people don’t care about winning games quickly.

Dz757

Jul 25, 2023
Reducing the amount of netherite probably wouldn’t be necessary to limit players from obtaining too much overpowered loot if only 1 or a couple of templates were added, although it does give you a free 2 stacks of blast proof blocks, which is more useful then netherite gear anyway. I noticed this too and have never found a template, so I think you are correct about there not being one, and the map does appear to be designed specifically so that players can get netherite gear if they want to. I was going so suggest this later on at a better time, along with feedback for all the solos maps. It doesn’t bother me that much since it isn’t worth wasting a ton of time getting better gear if you already have diamonds anyway, and those two stacks of building blocks are really handy, but I get most people don’t care about winning games quickly.
I honestly finish most games quick enough to not worry about it all, but it would definitely be pretty fun to jump a rat while having full netherite.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom