Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr.Exotic

Dec 22, 2020
ever tought of adding a ranking system with actual ranks u can reach? like with every rank u reach you unlock a cosmetic or an abbility? like flight in lobby's and trails it would be nice for the comunity to play ranked mode instead of keep on fighting mobile starters and controller players no offense to them but most players search for a REAL action not just the lame battles you can easly win

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
This has been suggested before. I've also seen this idea in the form of a Battle Pass, which has different seasons with tiers and rewards to unlock.

About the cosmetics; the simple conclusion to this is that it won't really work on a Minecraft server. The amount of rewards you can give are very limited, as there is not much variation possible. If you get a different trail or win effect or other vanity item every time you level up, there will be just too many items to be made so many will look very similar. There are no big possibilities on Minecraft to do this. There will be no excitement in unlocking a new rank as the reward won't be so much cooler than the last one you unlocked.

About the flight in lobbies; on the Java network this already excists (for Emerald rank or higher). I don't think it is on Bedrock yet, but if it was added that should be for high tier donators as well, not by leveling up in my opinion.

About the ranked mode; this has been suggested a lot as well and I'm not sure about this. On Java I don't see this happening as the playerbase is too small for it. Maybe on Bedrock it can be implemented at some point, but you should explain in more detail how you'd like to see it.

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
This has been suggested before. I've also seen this idea in the form of a Battle Pass, which has different seasons with tiers and rewards to unlock.

About the cosmetics; the simple conclusion to this is that it won't really work on a Minecraft server. The amount of rewards you can give are very limited, as there is not much variation possible. If you get a different trail or win effect or other vanity item every time you level up, there will be just too many items to be made so many will look very similar. There are no big possibilities on Minecraft to do this. There will be no excitement in unlocking a new rank as the reward won't be so much cooler than the last one you unlocked.

About the flight in lobbies; on the Java network this already excists (for Emerald rank or higher). I don't think it is on Bedrock yet, but if it was added that should be for high tier donators as well, not by leveling up in my opinion.

About the ranked mode; this has been suggested a lot as well and I'm not sure about this. On Java I don't see this happening as the playerbase is too small for it. Maybe on Bedrock it can be implemented at some point, but you should explain in more detail how you'd like to see it.
Definitely agree with you. Not enough differentiation in rewards... I appreciate the intent of this post, but it just doesn't seem possible with the current level of customization.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom