Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I'm a mobile player and I personally don't enjoy fighting other mobile players. And it's because of one main reason: almost every mobile player still used old controls, so when I fight a mobile player it can get really annoying when they're hitting me and not even looking my way (directional reach, kind of looks like killaura).

This is why I'm suggesting adding a device queue for mobile players that will prioritize matches will less mobile players. Yes, it may be harder for some mobile players because generally PC and controller players are much better than average mobile players, but I personally would take a match full of PC players over a match filled with other mobile players who have directional reach any day.

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Challenge queues exist, but it does put you in games with mostly PC players.
If you want to get into console lobbies, connect a controller to your mobile device
I thought challenge queue would put you in games with players who are of your device, if so that would mean it would prioritize more mobile players in games instead of less for me

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I thought challenge queue would put you in games with players who are of your device, if so that would mean it would prioritize more mobile players in games instead of less for me
I think what they are suggesting is that plugging in a control would bypass this, since it will think you are using a controller.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
If you enable challenge queue, it'll move you to PC lobbies, you are less likely to find a mobile player that way. You'll only be queuing PC players and other players who are on controller or mobile who have challenge queue enabled

• Heart
Reactions: hoppyfrog28_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom