Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
Hello,

I play a lot of SkyWars on this server. I love it and it's really fun. However, most of the time I'm at a disadvantage as I don't get either a Chesplate or Leggings and sometimes both. Would there be a way to make it so you always get a chesplate in game? Or just increase the probability to make it a very rare chance to get a not get one of the two. I think this will make the game more balanced during the first couple of fights that you have during a game of Skywars.

Thanks for reading.
- Pengu

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Everyone has been there, missing a piece of armour, but that doesn't mean everybody should have the same items though. It may sound weird, but I sometimes love when I don't have a chestplate because,

1) It forces me to different places, shall I go to mid, shall I try and kill another person?
2) When you go for the other person, it increases your skills and having the ability to kill a better person and trust me it feels gooooood.
3) It may be an advantage for noobs, if they have a chestplate and pro's don't, that might be a chance for them to kill a better person and maybe win their first game.

Last but not least I think Skywars is more based on skills, armour and weapon choice are just there to enhance them, the more you play, the better you get and sometimes a chestplate doesn't even matter. ;)

D

Deleted member 100818

The point of SkyWars is not to make things fair. if so you could better call it SkyPvP. There are many ways to defeat your enemy , like knocking them off, place lava etc. Those are called game tactics, that's what makes SkyWars so fun, you don't have to be good at PvP to win, just like Lucky Islands. I noticed that it's getting more and more balanced, now everyone has decent armor which is fine to me right now, when giving everyone a chestplate as a standard thing, you'd basically make it too balanced, which makes it too much PvP and too less tactics. So it's a no from me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom