Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HengdaLin

Mar 16, 2020
  • add more enchantments for armour and tools like Silktoutch, frost walker, (actually i want walk on ice and Spill faster food for eat food challanges) , mending
  • add the items i can't buy so i can see wich quest i need finish fot that
  • make dirt cheaper
  • put gravel in shop
  • Add redstone generator i want really make a automated farm :D
maybe these are stupid idea's but you never know

• New Idea; Bonemeal or flowers for Dyes or Add a Dye shop in the regular shop for color or smtng (idea added 18/03/2020 13;00 (UTC+01:00))
  • New Idea; add in the shop By Blocks if you click middle mouse button you buy an stack now its irritating me you cannot buy a whole stack instead (Idea added 18/03/2020 13;30 (UTC+1:00))

Last edited:

Justrepsaj

Sep 17, 2017
I like you're ideas and also thougt about them but adding enchantments like silk touch makes a lot of blocks less rare like packed ice etc and adding mending would not work well with the custem repair and enchant because diamonds give so much xp. I think dirt is fair priced in the begining its what expensive but that makes it that you cant build huge farms from the start in the later game you can make 200k a min so not a problem anymore. Gravel is already in the shop. And adding redstone would make so many things really over powered that if the would add it i think it should easely cost 250mil per dust.

But i think youre on a good thinking path.

HengdaLin

Mar 16, 2020
I like you're ideas and also thougt about them but adding enchantments like silk touch makes a lot of blocks less rare like packed ice etc and adding mending would not work well with the custem repair and enchant because diamonds give so much xp. I think dirt is fair priced in the begining its what expensive but that makes it that you cant build huge farms from the start in the later game you can make 200k a min so not a problem anymore. Gravel is already in the shop. And adding redstone would make so many things really over powered that if the would add it i think it should easely cost 250mil per dust.

But i think youre on a good thinking path.

maybe redstone to op but make them than expensive for ONE PIECE of redstone ore Generatorand a long time for the redstone for respawn i am thinking, make a redstone ore 1million worth and time before respawn 23hours? maybe thats fair bcs redstone can you make a lot of things

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
add more enchantments for armour and tools like Silktoutch, frost walker, (actually i want walk on ice and Spill faster food for eat food challanges) , mending
If this isn't a thing yet (haven't played Skyblock for some time) then I think this would be a pretty neat idea to add more enchantment.

add the items i can't buy so i can see wich quest i need finish fot that
Not quite sure what you mean here. If you mean add the items you need to complete a quest then it's an obvious no from me, but like I said I'm not sure what you mean here.

make dirt cheaper
It's 100 coins per dirt block right now. I do feel like dirt is the main block to build stuff and make your skyblock larger en bigger, so maybe 50 coins per dirt block?

put gravel in shop
You already have gravel in the shop.
2020-03-18_12.12.22.png

Add redstone generator i want really make a automated farm
To be fair, an automated farm with redstone would be really sick, you can do more with redstone than only that but it's a start. But let's wait for other opinions on this one.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Silk touch will be to op because you can mine then melons blocks and get them. 64 melons blocks are 128k and if you mine 64 melons blocks without silk touch and try to make blocks of them, you will not get so much blocks

HengdaLin

Mar 16, 2020
Answer on this question
Hengda: add the items i can't buy so i can see wich quest i need finish fot that
Duckey Not quite sure what you mean here. If you mean add the items you need to complete a quest then it's an obvious no from me, but like I said I'm not sure what you mean here.

so at the moment you can see only the things you can BUY from the shop BUT the items that ARE LOCKED you cannot see them until you have UNLOCKED it with the quest than can you see it

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
make dirt cheaper
is expensive in early game, cheap in end game
put gravel in shop
it is, but i think is realy expensive, with sand
Add redstone generator i want really make a automated farm
i want to see this in future too
add more enchantments for armour and tools like Silktoutch, frost walker, (actually i want walk on ice and Spill faster food for eat food challanges) , mending
mending will break the game
add the items i can't buy so i can see wich quest i need finish fot that
im sure this is actualy in the skyblock

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom