Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
As far as I know, none of these have been suggested. Correct me if I'm wrong, I've looked through all the Skyblock suggestions and didn't see anything. So here goes. (Most of these are pretty small)

Statistics in the menu
Pretty self explanatory. I don't exactly know where this should go, I think it would be best to put this next to the play settings in your profile menu. This just shows the statistics you'd normally see when you look at the npc.
upload_2020-3-17_10-25-54.png

Quests Completed
Skyblock is quest based, yet, as you can see in the picture above, there is no ''quests completed'' part. There are only so many quests you can complete, but with the hidden quests added, it could be a fun idea.

Stats per profile
Right now your stats are combined with all your profiles. Either you should be able to select which profile you want to view your stats for or you should have to ability to see your stats via the Skyblock menu for that profile.

Comma in between numbers
When you die, and you lose more then 1,000 coins, you can see that there isn't actually a comma in between the numbers. This can be quite annoying when you die with larger numbers.
upload_2020-3-17_10-39-20.png

Leaderboard
Now, there have been many suggestions on leaderboards, but afaik nothing like this. This isn't anything that takes up the space of the NPC leaderboard, it's rather something you can only view in game. Leaderboards per item.
If you have 10k iron ingots, and it's the highest amount anyone has, you're shown as the number one for iron. This can be very specific by making a leaderboard for every item you can get, but I highly doubt anyone cares who has the most light blue stained glass panes. So the best idea would be to do it for things you can farm.
- Ores (no block forms such as iron block))
- Food (only raw food)
- Certain mob drops (string, feathers rotten flesh, bones. No craftable things like glass bottles and arrows. With one exception being wool, because you can only make it with mob drops)

Either there will be a ''full on'' leaderboard that shows the top 5 players for, for example, diamonds. Or you can just see your own stats and behind how many diamonds, rotten flesh etc. you've collected, you see your placement. These can also both be implemented.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey, these are some great suggestion and I also think none of these have been suggested before.

Statistics in the menu
Pretty self explanatory. I don't exactly know where this should go, I think it would be best to put this next to the play settings in your profile menu. This just shows the statistics you'd normally see when you look at the npc.

If you want to see your total playtime, deaths, etc. you have to go all the way back to the lobby, which is not that efficient. So having the stats in the Skyblock Menu, would be a good addition.

Quests Completed
Skyblock is quest based, yet, as you can see in the picture above, there is no ''quests completed'' part. There are only so many quests you can complete, but with the hidden quests added, it could be a fun idea.

I think that this is also a good, but basic idea. This way you can see how far you've progressed into the game, which is pretty cool to see.

Stats per profile
Right now your stats are combined with all your profiles. Either you should be able to select which profile you want to view your stats for or you should have to ability to see your stats via the Skyblock menu for that profile.

This isn't necessary, but it's a good way to see how many times you've died or how many monsters you have killed on a certain slot.

Comma in between numbers
When you die, and you lose more then 1,000 coins, you can see that there isn't actually a comma in between the numbers. This can be quite annoying when you die with larger numbers.

This is a QoL suggestion, not necessary but I still would like to see something like this. I sometimes have to look really well to see how many coins I've actually lost, which can be quite annoying.

Leaderboard
Now, there have been many suggestions on leaderboards, but afaik nothing like this. This isn't anything that takes up the space of the NPC leaderboard, it's rather something you can only view in game. Leaderboards per item.
If you have 10k iron ingots, and it's the highest amount anyone has, you're shown as the number one for iron. This can be very specific by making a leaderboard for every item you can get, but I highly doubt anyone cares who has the most light blue stained glass panes. So the best idea would be to do it for things you can farm.
- Ores (no block forms such as iron block))
- Food (only raw food)
- Certain mob drops (string, feathers rotten flesh, bones. No craftable things like glass bottles and arrows. With one exception being wool, because you can only make it with mob drops)

Either there will be a ''full on'' leaderboard that shows the top 5 players for, for example, diamonds. Or you can just see your own stats and behind how many diamonds, rotten flesh etc. you've collected, you see your placement. These can also both be implemented.

This is a very original suggestion, and it would be a great way to see who actually has the most (diamonds, gold, emerald, etc.). Obviously this doesn't have to be for every item in the game as you said, otherwise it will look very messy.

Anyways, I basically like all of these suggestions. I hope at least one will get implemented!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This isn't necessary, but it's a good way to see how many times you've died or how many monsters you have killed on a certain slot.
None of them are really necessarry, and basic but they're fun ideas anyway. I had some bigger ideas as well but I wanted to put the smaller suggestions in one thread.

Reactions: Starry

Justrepsaj

Sep 17, 2017
The leader bord is a lot like the leaderbord on hypixel and i think the want theyre skyblock to be different from everybody else.

But great ideas.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The leader bord is a lot like the leaderbord on hypixel and i think the want theyre skyblock to be different from everybody else.

But great ideas.
So? That's enough reason to not do this? It makes it hilariously competitive, which is why I suggested it. It's not a ''who gets the most kills'' etc. It's just ''who can farm the most carrots''.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom