Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
Today CubeCraft announced a new update for the nether. Finally!!
I was reading the announcement and saw that there was a rank for Bedrock but why not for skyblock? I think the die hard players will definitely buy this rank because it gives you a little adventage and easy money for Cube right?
I know there are some specialties with Bedrock with furniture. If you just leave that out of the Skyblock rank and make a fair price then everything will be fine. Let me know your thoughts about this feature. :p

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Today CubeCraft announced a new update for the nether. Finally!!
I was reading the announcement and saw that there was a rank for Bedrock but why not for skyblock? I think the die hard players will definitely buy this rank because it gives you a little adventage and easy money for Cube right?
I know there are some specialties with Bedrock with furniture. If you just leave that out of the Skyblock rank and make a fair price then everything will be fine. Let me know your thoughts about this feature. :p

Interesting idea. I'm pretty sure however this violates EULA, you get reduced spawner and boost costs. I don't know if the EULA is different on Bedrock. This is Pay To Win in my eyes because the people who purchase this rank have a direct advantage over those who don't. If this were to be a rank on Java then it should not allow an advantage that can be purchase with irl money. Furthermore, the current ranks available already have some SkyBlock perks built into them like the ability to create more profiles. To be frank with you I don't really want any SkyBlock rank perks for Java and the ones that I can think of will provide a massive advantage to anyone who get access to them. The only perk that I can think of is more island space for people with ranks. It will increase with each rank. I would prefer if Pay To Win stayed out of Cubecraft SkyBlock. Thanks for your time.

D

Deleted member 489420

I think that in skyblock rank player should have something more cuz they have rank. But i dont mean pay to win(less expensive spawners or gen)

I mean being able to expand ur world maybe or being able to transfer solo profile into coop or maybe if rank player is owner of coop he can add more players

Like this
Iron- nothing
Lapiz- one more players to add to coop
Gold-being able to transfer solo to coop, 1 more player to coop
Diamond- 2 more players to coop, transfer solo to coop and exapand ur worl by 50 blocks
Emerald- 2 more to coop, expand world by 100 blocks. Transfer solo to coop
Obsidian- 4 more to coop. Expand world by 200 blocks transfer, solo to coop

Tell me what u think of this idea

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom