Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juuzou

Oct 24, 2017
Yeah but if your farm is big enough you wont notice missing items because you have plenty of stuff

D

Deleted member 489420

so this post if for players who are on 7-9 island

make big mob( pigs, creepers, zombies, skeletons, wtches) farm let them fall and get loot from them (AFK) from this farm i het around 10 milions per hour
make porkchop farm let pigs fall to the lava and then fall to their deaths(and pick up loot with hoppers :) ) from this farm i get around 10,5 milions per hour but i still buy more pig spawners
look at the post of vauy he have rrly good pig farm.

u can also make pig farm of cane ( not afk ) from this farm from hour of work i get around 30 milions but its not afk and i don;t use it.

if anyone have better farm let me know :)

edit; i have also slime farm using water and cati but its not good and i get only 1 milion per hour

Last edited by a moderator:

NikGameraBG

Apr 28, 2020
so this post if for players who are on 7-9 island

make big mob( pigs, creepers, zombies, skeletons, wtches) farm let them fall and get loot from them (AFK) from this farm i het around 10 milions per hour
make porkchop farm let pigs fall to the lava and then fall to their deaths(and pick up loot with hoppers :) ) from this farm i get around 8 milions per hour but i still buy more pig spawners
look at the post of vauy he have rrly good pig farm.

u can also make pig farm of cane ( not afk ) from this farm from hour of work i get around 30 milions but its not afk and i don;t use it.

if anyone have better farm let me know :)

edit; i have also slime farm using water and cati but its not good and i get only 1 milion per hour
Can you give me some tips for farms? I only have zombie and spider spawners.

D

Deleted member 489420

here u can find rlly good video with porkchop farm(6 minutes)
video made by itsvauy

and my other farm is just rrly easy design just at max height place some spawners on water and let mobs fall and die on hoppers

Last edited by a moderator:

SupremeNation

Jul 22, 2020
Melon farms can be twice as effective if you use silktouch. The melon block sells same as 9 melons, yet if u harvest normally you get 3-5 melons. So using silktouch you basically get 2x profit :)

WalkingHero

Jul 24, 2020
me and my friends have been spawning the snow golem boss and just shovel the snow and sell for mad profit. 1 stack of snow blocks is 1280 but its easier to just sell snowballs

justaperson

Jul 30, 2020
For some reason, cobble walls are worth 50 a piece, and 1 cobble wall is equivalent to 1 cobblestone, so a semi-large array of cobble generators with a good pickaxe can quickly make tons (1 stack of walls is 3k) with little setup effort and if you have even an efficiency 1 stone pickaxe with fortune you can make tons, until you have better things

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
If you just make a gigantic cocoa farm, you should be able to make millions just constantly. They are really easy to farm and sell for a good amount for what they are worth.

Last edited:

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
So I discovered a few money-making methods on SkyBlock that I wanted to share with everyone.

1. Potatoes & starting farm material
So first up we have the first material you get such as leather, steak, oak logs, beetroot, seeds, and wheat, etc.
They are the only things you can sell for the beginning so it's pretty obvious that they'll come up into my list.

2. Feathers & Pumpkins
Feathers sell about 1.4k per stack and for the beginning that really is not bad.
Pumpkins are like the melons a very good money source due to its ability to grow multiple times from the same seed.
A stack of Pumpkin sells for a decent starting amount of 1.4k as well as the feathers!

3. Cocoa Beans
A stack of cocoa beans sells for about 5k coins and that's a very decent amount! If you have quite a big farm as I have one, this will help you out if you're stuck on jungle or desert island.

4. Logs
You can just sell lots of logs. As I started the birchwood quest I wondered if I would need the wood later on. No, you don't. Just sell it, I think a full stack of birchwood is about 30k coins and that's also not bad. Or if you're still on the jungle island, selling jungle wood is a great way to make money right away.

5. Melons
So melons are unlocked on birch forest and you'll have to grind very much to get there but as you get it, you should have a big melon farm to earn money easily. A stack of melons is worth 14k coins. On a big farm of melons, you can get about 200k per 2 hours depending on the size of your farm.

6. Mob Loot
Build a big mob farm with cacti and you'll be rich.

If you have suggestions on how to earn money fast and easily just answer to this conversation :)
I have some nice tips for early people to gather money. First of all use the height to you adventage. Let the mobs drop from a decent height so they can die faster then while getting a small amount of damage from the cactus. A friend of me just started to play the game and he is buying normal dirt (buyprice: 6,4k per stack) and selling the grassblocks (sellprice: 64k per stack). Maybe you can change some things on your thread about making money in early game stage :P

Roche39

Feb 29, 2020
Cacti farms are great because they can be 100% afk and get you about 13k a stack
Auto pig smelters are an amazing way to make money, and are relatively lag free. I get around 20mil an hour from this farm and I only have 25/100 spawners the farm can fit. The farm is the ugly glass box.
60053E89-B125-4E0E-98A1-BD1240BEE3AE.png

merit

Mar 24, 2021
What i’ve done is made a spider farm and i turn the string into wool and a stack gives me 7168 and if you add on a stack of spider eyes you get somewhere around 10368

merit

Mar 24, 2021
What i’ve done is made a spider farm and i turn the string into wool and a stack gives me 7168 and if you add on a stack of spider eyes you get somewhere around 10368
i wouldn’t do what i’m doing though because it’s pretty inefficient if you don’t have a ton of free time like me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom