Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juuzou

Oct 24, 2017
So I discovered a few money-making methods on SkyBlock that I wanted to share with everyone.

1. Potatoes & starting farm material
So first up we have the first material you get such as leather, steak, oak logs, beetroot, seeds, and wheat, etc.
They are the only things you can sell for the beginning so it's pretty obvious that they'll come up into my list.

2. Feathers & Pumpkins
Feathers sell about 1.4k per stack and for the beginning that really is not bad.
Pumpkins are like the melons a very good money source due to its ability to grow multiple times from the same seed.
A stack of Pumpkin sells for a decent starting amount of 1.4k as well as the feathers!

3. Cocoa Beans
A stack of cocoa beans sells for about 5k coins and that's a very decent amount! If you have quite a big farm as I have one, this will help you out if you're stuck on jungle or desert island.

4. Logs
You can just sell lots of logs. As I started the birchwood quest I wondered if I would need the wood later on. No, you don't. Just sell it, I think a full stack of birchwood is about 30k coins and that's also not bad. Or if you're still on the jungle island, selling jungle wood is a great way to make money right away.

5. Melons
So melons are unlocked on birch forest and you'll have to grind very much to get there but as you get it, you should have a big melon farm to earn money easily. A stack of melons is worth 14k coins. On a big farm of melons, you can get about 200k per 2 hours depending on the size of your farm.

6. Mob Loot
Build a big mob farm with cacti and you'll be rich.

If you have suggestions on how to earn money fast and easily just answer to this conversation :)

Last edited:

Juuzou

Oct 24, 2017
Oh thanks slipandslidebby! ill add it to the list in a few :)

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
So I discovered a few money-making methods on SkyBlock that I wanted to share with everyone.

1. Potatoes & starting farm material
So first up we have the first material you get such as leather, steak, oak logs, beetroot, seeds, and wheat, etc.
They are the only things you can sell for the beginning so it's pretty obvious that they'll come up into my list.

2. Feathers & Pumpkins
Feathers sell about 1.4k per stack and for the beginning that really is not bad.
Pumpkins are like the melons a very good money source due to its ability to grow multiple times from the same seed.
A stack of Pumpkin sells for a decent starting amount of 1.4k as well as the feathers!

3. Cocoa Beans
A stack of cocoa beans sells for about 5k coins and that's a very decent amount! If you have quite a big farm as I have one, this will help you out if you're stuck on jungle or desert island.

4. Logs
You can just sell lots of logs. As I started the birchwood quest I wondered if I would need the wood later on. No, you don't. Just sell it, I think a full stack of birchwood is about 30k coins and that's also not bad. Or if you're still on the jungle island, selling jungle wood is a great way to make money right away.

5. Melons
So melons are unlocked on birch forest and you'll have to grind very much to get there but as you get it, you should have a big melon farm to earn money easily. A stack of melons is worth 14k coins. On a big farm of melons, you can get about 200k per 2 hours depending on the size of your farm.

6. Mob Loot
Build a big mob farm with cacti and you'll be rich.

If you have suggestions on how to earn money fast and easily just answer to this conversation :)

Thank you very much, and if you have any way to make efficient farms, pass them up to make them in my world of skyblock:P

Reactions: Juuzou

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I feel like cocoa is the best way to make coins in the eaely game, until one reaches birch island. Farming cocoa takes a lot of work though. To make 100k coins one needs about 600~ cocoa stalks. So once melons are unlocked they are easily the best method to make money.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
I feel like cocoa is the best way to make coins in the eaely game, until one reaches birch island. Farming cocoa takes a lot of work though. To make 100k coins one needs about 600~ cocoa stalks. So once melons are unlocked they are easily the best method to make money.

TBH it is but it takes so much time to harvest and plant back

Juuzou

Oct 24, 2017
Thank you very much, and if you have any way to make efficient farms, pass them up to make them in my world of skyblock:p
Ok now if you want, I can make a video on my youtube channel so that you can rebuild my farms :)

Juuzou

Oct 24, 2017
but my melon farm is not that big because I prefer to make money through mob and log farms

Juuzou

Oct 24, 2017
ok without redstone, that is going to be difficult. i dont think thats possible

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Ok now if you want, I can make a video on my youtube channel so that you can rebuild my farms :)

That is a great idea, and a video showing efficient farms, would bring content to your channel, is a very original idea. If you do is the video don't hesitate to share it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom