Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 25, 2020
i need help im like glitching out and i cant come to my island i die when i go and then teleport somewhere and cant move ..

Icaras

Jun 25, 2020
Hello everyone, how to add a friend to your island, for some reason it says that it’s impossible when I create and throw invitations

IceAger233

Jun 25, 2020
Hey!
I and my best friend enjoy Skyblock so far, but it seems we can't join each others profiles and it says we don't have enough profiles. there's no option to create a profile and we would enjoy some help!

Jun 25, 2020
Me and my friend tried to play skyblock we even both made it to the co.op but it wouldn't let us play together because I didn't have enough profile slots to join him

TheFireEagle

Jun 26, 2020
Hello i can report a bug here? Because i need smooth Stone but when i put the Stone in the funrace dont start

WaxFan9767534

Jun 27, 2020
Good job cubecraft, I played this, just incredible. But I never see any diamond, is it normal? And I can't wait when we can go i to the nether and the end

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom