Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RDev_

Content Developer
Nov 15, 2019
Israel
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Today is a huge day for Bedrock, it has a new gamemode, Skyblock! This game was released on Java in February this year, and as promised, it's now on Bedrock. You can play on our own or with friends. Unlock new islands and complete our main & side quests. There's so much to discover and play!

Want to learn more about Skyblock? Click HERE!

Watch the trailer!

Luukieee

Oct 1, 2018
I played the game for a while and it looks very cool!! The quest is also known from the Java version, and you can choose multiple profiles. Very nice mini game that I will definitely play often. Good job CubeCraft!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Well Well Well how nice!

VillageIbiot

May 24, 2020
Had a crap ton of fun with my friend on here and we've made rival farms, he's stayed on the main island whilst i've branched off to make my own island with all the essentials. But with the 4 hours we've been playing so far, i've come to notice that there is a glitch that happens when you spam a water bucket on an island, it causes it to start flashing. Also sometimes when dying you get stuck in a void where you can't move and have to go back to hub to fix it.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
YYYYYYYOOOOOOIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT
Yoit
Yoit
Yoit
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Last edited:

TGNDjona

Jun 25, 2020
HELP I just grounded this fun game for 10 hours and my spider spawners just left my chest 😢 I can’t find them anywhere and I logged in and out. PLS HELP

Jun 25, 2020
umm so this is weird and not sure if this is were to put it but i was playing skywars then hopped on skyblock I go to my island and the skyward map i was playing is in the distance... Sooo if possible fix this cause it won’t go away I even reloaded mincraft if anyone else knows how to fix this then just reply to me.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom