Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheezyChad

May 1, 2021
Add a feature where you can change the name of an island. No, I'm not confusing profiles with islands.
You would be able to rename anyone of the 9 islands to a name you would like. For example, you can rename the Oak Forest island to "Main Island" or anything else you would like. This would be best as either an end-game feature or a rank-specific feature.

You're probably thinking: "Well people might forget what their original islands were if they change the island's name, and knowing them is crucial for some quests

You're right, and I've thought of 2 solutions for that.
1. Add a button to the Skyblock Menu that gives you a list of the island names and match them to their original labels respectfully
For example:

- Oak Forest
Name: (whatever name u want)

- Jungle
Name: (whatever name u want)

and so on

2. Another way you can fix this is by making a "variable" for the island name that you can add to the quests. For example, if you rename your Jungle island to "Very Moist Area", for the challenge "Cocoa Farmer", Under "Dimension: Overworld", instead of it saying "Island: Jungle", it will say "Island: Very Moist Area". this is an example, this goes for any island and any name.

I hope all of this made sense to y'all, especially the developers. Anyways, I'm off to playing skyblock lol

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom