Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In skyblock java edition players can see their own stats. For example blocks broken, time played mobs killed etc. I never understood why they didn’t make a leaderboard out of it since it’s not affected by any glitches/bugs/hacks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maverickray123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom