Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
When I first played skyblock, it was a really fun game for real. But slowly, the quests went from fun to grindy and repetitive, and the game no longer fun. For those that like doing quests, it started off from nice and basic to logging on the island, cutting down trees, replanting and joining back the next day to continue. The few suggestions I could think of are maybe skyblock minigames, adding things like parkour and mazes in the skyblock hub and potentially redstone, just things to play with on skyblock instead of grinding out wood, ores and mob loot. Haven gice done

Sep 12, 2020
K Now with acacia being a day and 6 hours it pushed me over the top. I love this skyblock but these times on trees are getting ridiculous I quit the skyblock cause these trees take so long to grow, you might as well make it 30 days at this point. Trees literally do the same thing, the only difference is with the doors the color fences and others. If it takes this long then maybe I'm not ready for these kind of quests cause these trees are getting ridiculous I understand its suppose to be a challenge but is it even a challenge if acacia will take over a day, I don't even want to know what dark oak will be. I'm sorry but this is why there are better skyblock servers out there, I'll miss this skyblock, but I'll never miss how long it takes to grow a dam tree that's only difference is color doors and others. There fucking trees how is that even a rarity, 12 hours for diamond, stupid but I can wait cause it's a rarity cause there ores NOT FUCKING TREES. This skyblock has a lot of memories for me but this stuff is just getting ridiculous if the max tree were to be 2 hours then I'll come back until then cya cause that probably wont ever happen. Heres some times I think is reasonable, oak 1m ,spruce 5m ,jungle 10m ,birch 30m, acacia 60m and dark oak 2 hours you know what I'll be ok if these times would be reasonable too ,oak 1m ,spruce 10m , jungle 1h, birch 2.5h , acacia 6h dark oak 12h. If the 2nd option isn't reasonable enough idk what is. Literally if tree time were decreased to these I'll come back but ik it wont ever happen so g, I'll miss this skyblock. I like doing quests but I don't want to have to wait for more than a day growing acacia

Reactions: Katsia Stray

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I agree it does go from fun to popping on every other day just to harvest, replant and repeat. It's not engaging is the problem (I think anyway). It should still be more grindy as you progress (That's what Skyblock is about after all :P) but the time it takes is ridiculous and dragged me away from this game. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom