• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Hey there!

Yes you read that right, SkyBlock Collectibles.
I'm suggesting to add collectibles. This one is about the mob heads.
There would be a 0.05% ish chance of a mob dropping its head after manually killing it.

This wouldn't change much, nor give any extra loot drops or money.

However, there might be something cooler you could do with these, other than collecting.
Normal mob spawners spawn at a maximum rate of 3 mobs alive per spawn, but if you have for example 100 mob heads of 1 mob, you could open the spawner menu and click "rate upgrade". This would cost 100 mob heads (The mob heads need to correspond the spawner), and the maximum would be 4 mobs for that spawner instead of 3.

You don't have to use this, it's optional. Having mob heads of every mob is just fun too!
Oh and, you can wear them!

2020-04-06_11.03.55.png
The mobhead of a slime could look like this.

But that's not it!
Nono, there's one more thing you can do with these heads!
After collecting 500 heads of 1 mob, you can go to the shop.
An extra category called "Mob Heads" would be available, in here you can buy armor sets!
For example, the slime set!
1 entire set (Leather chestplate, leather leggings, leather boots), would not only be dyed green, but would be named, just like the Arctic Set!
For example "Slime Chestplate".
The armor would have some enchants that are correspond to the mob, or give effects that correspond to the mob.
A slime set could give you a health boost, since when it dies it respawns, and has full lives again, so giving more lives could be cool.
A Witch set could give regeneration, Chicken armor could have Feather Falling VIII,
The enchantments should be slightly higher than what's possible now...

But remember, they can be used as just collectibles too!
Do you like this idea?

D

Deleted member 294498

Great small addition! I love collecting things :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom