Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FunnyLucky

Feb 21, 2020
You ever have that moment? Same!

Fact: Sometimes you just sell the item you actually need without the ability to refund the purchase! It's very annoying.

Solution
: Allow players to purchase the items they just sold to the shop NPC for the selling price. It's a situational QoL feature, but it would really help the people that can misclick from time to time, which is everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anneum and Stablish

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea, I sometimes misclick too because I usually sell my items really fast and I don't realize I sold the things I needed. Also, can you explain how does it work? The refunding feature will be added in the villager or by a command? And what is the time limit they give you to refund the item you accidentally sold?

Also, I would like you to add a poll to see if people agree with you or not.

FunnyLucky

Feb 21, 2020
I like this idea, I sometimes misclick too because I usually sell my items really fast and I don't realize I sold the things I needed. Also, can you explain how does it work? The refunding feature will be added in the villager or by a command? And what is the time limit they give you to refund the item you accidentally sold?

I based the suggestion off the Hypixel's take on this game. There, there's a slot at the bottom of the shop UI that contains the item you sold and the price you just sold it for. It's a great idea, and I think Cubecraft should add the same thing on their server!

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Yes please, I wanted to buy dirt but I accidentally moved my mouse and I bought 5 stacks of snow blocks...

I would like to see something like this!

Reactions: Beyner127

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think it would be good if they implemented it because more than once we have made a mistake buying (or selling) things that we might not need but we didn't want to sell either, and the truth is that it doesn't make any fun. Good luck with this Thread and I really hope they implement it!

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands

No this could be used as a bank, so people don't have any money on them. An actual bank would be more needed imo.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
like this idea, I sometimes misclick too because I usually sell my items really fast and I don't realize I sold the things I needed. Also, can you explain how does it work? The refunding feature will be added in the villager or by a command? And what is the time limit they give you to refund the item you accidentally sold?

i like your idea. It's a nice one i think!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom